[Soapbox Rotations] Automated Rotation Bot: 6.2.3(Wod) - 7.0.3+(Legion)

soapboxrotations

8311150574.jpg

Soapbox Rotations - WoW Rotation Bot

<Post Updated: 7/19/2016>

Information:

Soapbox Rotations are profiles that will cast your rotation to maximize your DPS output. Not only have we done the work to implement the perfect rotation, but we have applied logic that will allow for the rotation to function flawlessly, being able to execute complex priority systems at the most optimal time based upon energy, mana, chi, and health of your character. The Soapbox Launcher is our newest addition to allow you to keep current on automatic rotation updates, change logs, real time information, deals and more. This will also be your means of installing your rotations for your favorite games that Soapbox Rotations supports. In just a few clicks you will be up and running. 

Supported Operating Systems:

Windows

Name: Soapbox Rotations

Instructions:

• Extract the SoapboxRotations.zip file, ensuring its contents remain in a folder when unzipped.
  • Run the Soapbox Rotations.exe (Windows)
  • You can then select the "World of Warcraft" product and it will install.

Screenshots:

2856bc4663.jpg

f616f0af56.jpg
7a4438f11a.jpg
04b5b40ff7.jpg

Backlinks:

Edited by soapboxrotations

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump! Discipline Priests are now available. Check out the reviews!

As someone who was a long time user of **********, and to put it quite honestly, a skeptical shopper of Soapbox Rotations at first, I have to say. 

I am ashamed that I didn't hop on board a LONG time ago. My first experience with Soapbox Rotations was the Disc Priest rotation that was just released today, and I have to say...... I've purchased over $300 worth of ********** Rotations. Not ONE of them compares to this from a raiding standpoint. Not even close to be honest with you. This man is providing this community with a HIGH quality product, to go along with EXCELLENT Customer Service.

Often times with ********** Developers, it's hard to really have a one on one conversation with them. This is not the case with Soapbox Rotations. I approached him yesterday with my issue, it was immediately addressed and he went out of his way to help me and get me up and running.

If you are skeptical they even give you a SEVEN day free (basically) trial to ease any concerns you may have. Hop on board people, this is Amazing.

this is working great, so far only healer thats been able to out heal my 567 disc was a 581 resto druid :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

4030102.png

4021421.png

Here are some of the highlights of the rotation :

Utilizes a smart healing system

UI is a little bit different than the other two healing classes that we have.

You do not need to set values for every single healing spell

Edited by soapboxrotations

• 2 weeks later...
4044235.png

We are proud to announce the release of the Holy Paladin!  This is the fourth healing class that we have added to our rotation manager and we're excited to share it with each and everyone of you!

Here are some of the highlights of the rotation:

• Utilizes a smart healing system

UI is a little bit different than the other healing classes that we have.

You do not need to set values for every single healing spell.  

• 2 months later...

Restoration Shaman is now available to all existing users and Premium users. It is currently in "Beta" and will be up for sale as soon as it leaves Beta.

I want to know if i can use that bot for leveling from 15-100 what i mean auto enter on quee for instances run and for quest run

This does not move your character for you, or auto accept quests, queues etc.

Soapbox Rotations is updated for 6.1!

50% off of all rotations in your cart: PATCHSOAP50

- Expires Friday, limit 1 use per customer

Looking to have the an awesome gaming headset? Now is your chance to also get it in one of 6 different COLORS ! 

PR3tTbI.jpg

All current V.I.P. subscribers to Soapbox Rotations are automatically entered to be eligible. So enjoy gaming! Just keep en eye out for an email from us if you win!

If you do not have an active VIP subscription (Premium: Monthly, Premium 2 Month, Premium 3 Month, Standard Monthly, Standard 2 Month, Standard 3 Month included) and wish to use Soapbox Rotations, all you need to do is subscribe and enjoy the program, no further registration is necessary. Visit https://www.soapboxrotations.com/ for more pricing information!

Restoration Shamans are available for purchase!

vqjdky0.png

• 2 weeks later...
4163471.png

The much anticipated Affliction Warlock rotation is now upon us. We have provided everyone with an active subscription (this includes trial, premium, and standard subscriptions - if you have purchased the rotation previously) beta access to the Affliction Warlock rotation. Due to the complexity of the rotation, we feel as though now is a good time to get the kinks worked out. 

Please openly discuss among your fellow users about the rotation in this thread. Please keep in mind that this is just a beta release and things are subject to change either on the fly or in a daily update. We are allowing for tickets to be submitted for this beta test using the ticketing system. We do ask that you make sure that you are providing relevant information and not just a sentence stating that this is not working. That does not get us anywhere and will be instantly closed. We do ask that you provide supporting documentation in a ticket that will help us ensure that we are getting this fine tuned to for you all!

Please open tickets for :

• LUA Errors

Hanging On Spells

FPS Drops

Incorrect Rotation Casting

GUI Options

Below you will find the information that is built into the UI and the various settings you have to play with.

Defensive Cooldowns

• HealthStones/Potions

Mortal Coil

Dark Regeneration

Dark Bargain

Unending Resolve

Out of Combat

• Dark Intent

Summon Pet

Create HealthStone

Soulstone on Self

Resurection with Soulstone

• Target

Demons Support

• All Pets

Cooldowns

• Racials

DPS Potions

Trinkets

Dark Soul

Cataclysm (centered with # of units treshold)

Soulburn (when AoEing)

Single Target Rotation

• Haunt

Agony

Unstable Affliction

Corruption

Drain Soul

AoE Rotation

• Agony Cycle

Unstable Affliction Cycle

Corruption Cycle

Seed of Corruption