My 30-60 $ A Day Litecoin Mining Method!

Hello forums, you already know that bitcoin price is now lurking around 1,000 $ and litecoin price is 30 $
And some of you might have wanted to try to mine it but doesn’t know how to or doesn't have proper pc for it.

The solution i’m doing is following :  i’m renting private servers for free and i’m earning about 30-60 dollars per day.

So method is pretty plain and simple,  so let’s begin :

1. You go to DigitalOcean homepage and signup : Ref.Link  or  NonRef.Link
I would appreciate if you would use ref. link because you will profit more from the method than i will from that link.

2. When you have signed up, at the billing section there's 3 options, pay with credit card, paypal or enter coupon code. Choose 3rd option and enter this code : 2014SSD , and you will receive 10 $ to your account, for free.

3. When that is done you have option to create 2 servers with 1 cpu for 5$ each or use 2 cpu server for 10 $. Both are good and really fast. Select ubuntu platform and your server will be created in couple of seconds. Those fees are monthly but in a month you will have gained 100 times more to pay for 50 servers.

4. Next you will receive password and ip address of the server in your mailbox, the one you used for sign-up.

5. Windows users will need putty,linux and mac users open terminal and enter command ssh@ip address of your server, after that enter password and you have logged into server

6. Now the mining part we will be doing CPU mining since DigitalOceans servers are not optimized with great GPU’s. If you want you can mine litecoin or any Scrypt currency. Basically what you need to enter when you are connected to server is :

sudo useradd -m user

cd /home/user
sudo apt-get install build-essential libcurl4-openssl-dev
wget http ://sourceforge.net/projects/cpuminer/files/pooler-cpuminer-2.3.2.tar.gz
tar xzf pooler-cpuminer-*.tar.gz
cd cpuminer-*
./configure CFLAGS="-O3" ( if this command doesnt work, use sudo apt-get update use 1st command of the list and again this command)
make

7.Now you have installed cpuminer on server.To run miner you have to do the following command :

./minerd --url=http://yourmining.site:9332 --userpass=my.worker:password
or
./minerd --url=stratum+tcp://yourmining.site:3333 --userpass=my.worker:password

Create 5 servers like that and you can sit home swimming in money. Im getting 900-3000 k/hash rate and that’s about 1-2 litecoin per day, that’s 30 to 60 dollars per day.

Heres screen of my hashrate using digitalocean server with 1 cpu : http://i.imgur.com/CWMhqtq.png

If you are having trouble setting up cpuminer heres link for help : forum

Edited by Renevan

Warning, this method will work until server company will limit the cpu load on server. Meanwhile enjoy your money earnings.

Also, this is cheap method to hold your website, server hosting for free!

Edited by Renevan

http://i.imgur.com/CWMhqtq.png

3000 kh/s with cpu mining? how is that possible?

for cpu i get 3kh/s so i need 1000 cpu miners to achive 3000kh/s?

It is a method for newbies! Thanks to those who registering with my refferal link! New promo code is 2014SSD!

Also this method atm is working great mining Primecoin and simmiliar to it coins, i suggest you moving to that.

It is a method for newbies! Thanks to those who registering with my refferal link! New promo code is 2014SSD!

Also this method atm is working great mining Primecoin and simmiliar to it coins, i suggest you moving to that.

i already use this code, but you need to deposit 5$ to start. so if you calculate it , it doesnt make you 5$ per month. actually ltc with 5 droplets gives you 1,5$ per month :P lol

• 2 weeks later...

Little update about this method, you can make small fortune if you follow the alternative currency announcements and when sha256 is algorythm coin is released first days-weeks you can mine and get nice profit.

• 1 year later...

Still working ? I got 10$, waiting for Account Unlock/verification.
If it will work fine, maybe gonna invest to this page :D First i wonder how much i can earn from 10$, 9$/month maybe ?  :D

Edited by ExacoMvm