[Exploit] 100% Tested and Working, Get Free Arena Items!

slay3rg1

Ok, so here Is an exploit that I threw together, what it essentially does is allow you to get two items from the same arena points. Say I have 1875 arena points, and I want both Brutal Gladiator's Legs, and Brutal Gladiator's Chest, but I can't choose? I don't have to with this exploit! Here is what you do:

Step One- Collect the arena points you need for any given item

Step Two- Talk to an In-game friend while you are near an arena vendor

Step Three- Purchase the item that you want to buy ( Lets say Chest )

Step Four- Complain to your friend that you bought the wrong item

Step Five- Open a Ticket to a Gm stating that you were talking to a friend, messing around not paying full attention and you clicked the wrong item, Ask them for a refund on the points

Step Five- They will tell you that the next time you ZONE or LOG OUT your item will disappear, and your arena points will be back. At this point you preemptively delete the item.

Step Six- Travel to a new zone or log out, you should now have the same exact arena points you had earlier, before you started the exploit.

Step Seven- Buy the second item that you wanted ( Lets say Legs )

Step Eight- Open another ticket to a GM saying you bought an item ( The Chest ) earlier, and you deleted the new one on accident instead of your old one. Tell them you are fully aware that this uses up one of your limited restorations.

Step Nine- Log out of the game. You should now have the 2nd Item ( Legs ) and deducted arena points.

Step Ten- Log back in a few hours later ( Better to do this before you go to sleep ) By logging out, you avoid confrontations with any Game Masters. They will look into your item logs, see you bought the first item ( Chest ), see you deleted it, and mail it to you. Check your mail! It should be in there.

Step Eleven- PROFIT ( You now have both items! )

This is 100% tested and working, I have done it to get a free vengeful 1h axe ( Dual Wielding! ) and I have done it when i had 1875 pts and couldn't afford brutal chest, so i bought legs, did the exploit, and now i have legs and chest!

A friend of mine has used it to get both the brutal sword and mace in the 2nd week of the season!

Enjoy! And i don't believe this is a repost, I searched for an exploit that used this method and couldn't find the same, there were a few that were a little similar, but I used much more secure methods, that are more convincing.

Credits To Valorn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...