High Five High Rates Servers

MerendaA

Alright, as a high rate server player, I'd like to say that we lack of promissing L2 projects, that will last more than just a week. The truth is, that at the moment, there is not even one decent high five server, that has more than 100 people online, and its alive for a week or more! Is there any team, who is about to create something? I think there are many people, including me, who are looking for a server that won't waste their life. So, if someone is about to start a project or something, please inform us, will be glad to see a feedback, take care!

I dont think anyone wants to play on a high rate h5 server these days. And those who do play they play until the next x20 server opens or the olympiad period is over. Thats why high rate h5 servers dont last for long.

Alright, as a high rate server player, I'd like to say that we lack of promissing L2 projects, that will last more than just a week. The truth is, that at the moment, there is not even one decent high five server, that has more than 100 people online, and its alive for a week or more! Is there any team, who is about to create something? I think there are many people, including me, who are looking for a server that won't waste their life. So, if someone is about to start a project or something, please inform us, will be glad to see a feedback, take care!

Because that client is dying from my point of view.

Also, it isn't likeable like Interlude.

I prefer Interlude instead of H5.