Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft

Slayerduck

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft  

16 members have voted

1. 1. You like the game ?

• Yes it's a amazing, i like it.
    • No i dont like it.
  2. 2. You gonna play it when it's open beta ?

• Yes of course! I give it a try.
    • No i don't like card games.

I don't know... Maybe it's just me, but it feels like majority of players will be just those people who'll try it out because it's "Blizzardy" and don't really know what are they going into. Original CCG players (speaking as one) will probably stay at their oldschool tcgs as this kind of game isn't the one you want to change, unless its something trully revolutionary, which Hearthstone definitely isn't.

But then again, it's just my point of view. Maybe it will drag a lot of casual players instead, who knows :)

//btw. gl comparing it with MTG :D

I'm not really informed when it comes to online card games. I just mentioned that it has the potential to attract a huge community. Bigger community = more competition

I can't possibly make a comparison in terms of gameplay, since I haven't tried other online card games. 

Edited by Fortuna

Ahright, I took the wrong note - yeah I see your point there, the marketing they have is excellent, I see a lot of people who haven't ever played TCGs before begging for beta codes, and that's something... Definitely, at the beggining the game will be flooded with casuals, but Im afraid these people who just wanted to see something 'warcraft-y' will start to leave, because this kind of game isn't really for everyone, and honestly regardless of beta progress, it's nowhere close to be 'exceptional'.