Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft

Slayerduck

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft  

16 members have voted

1. 1. You like the game ?

• Yes it's a amazing, i like it.
    • No i dont like it.
  2. 2. You gonna play it when it's open beta ?

• Yes of course! I give it a try.
    • No i don't like card games.

Hello,

I finally got my Closed Beta Key yesterday, and i thought let's give it a try.

After i entered the game, i was like "Huh, wtf this is amazing, i can't wait to play the first game".

On the first look, it might look a bit complex, but after you found out how the game works, its completely easy.

When you enter the game, you have to play against 10 enemies (computer based), to get into the game.

After those 10 enemies, you have the option to play against other Players in the world, or in campagne mode.

In the campagne mode, you can unlock 10 heroes.

• Warrior
  • Warlock
  • Mage
  • Hunter
  • Paladin
  • Shaman
  • Priest

When you unlocked all those heroes, you can play in "Arena" mode, in the Arena mode.. you can play with random decks versus random people,

means: Everyone have the same abilities.. Everyone got the same luck, so its completely fair.

I can't write all this stuff down now.. you have to find out yourself :)

In my opinion, it's a really amazing game.

Here are some videos, which explains everything i wrote:

What is Hearthstone ?

Cinematic Trailer

Gameplay 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhO2NjfdWyU

Site (for sign up closed beta): http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/

PS: It's gonna be Free2play when the game goes Open Beta!

Edited by Slayerduck

I think Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard's MOBA) is way more exciting :P because there aren't many people out there who like Card Games.

I didn't liked card cames too, but this one is good :p

http://www.reddit.com/r/sharehearthstone/comments/1t6g41/guaranteed_beta_key_official_korean_blizzard/

Check this if you're looking for a key. Got mine 3 days after requesting it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/sharehearthstone/comments/1t6g41/guaranteed_beta_key_official_korean_blizzard/

Check this if you're looking for a key. Got mine 3 days after requesting it.

Nice thanks :)

Been there, and I gotta say... I like CCG (card games), I really do, but Hearthstone doesn't offer anything special to drag me in... Best thing about it is probably the warcraft theme, but that's all, you can find much better browser CCGs without having to download anything :)

Been there, and I gotta say... I like CCG (card games), I really do, but Hearthstone doesn't offer anything special to drag me in... Best thing about it is probably the warcraft theme, but that's all, you can find much better browser CCGs without having to download anything :)

It's still in Closed Beta, which means that there are lots of things to come. However, no other card game (except maybe MTG) has the potential to become as big and competitive (community-wise). 

Edited by Fortuna

Well i love the GUI of Hearthstone :p

It's still in Closed Beta, which means that there are lots of things to come. However, no other card game (except maybe MTG) has the potential to become as big and competitive (community-wise).

I don't know... Maybe it's just me, but it feels like majority of players will be just those people who'll try it out because it's "Blizzardy" and don't really know what are they going into. Original CCG players (speaking as one) will probably stay at their oldschool tcgs as this kind of game isn't the one you want to change, unless its something trully revolutionary, which Hearthstone definitely isn't.

But then again, it's just my point of view. Maybe it will drag a lot of casual players instead, who knows :)

//btw. gl comparing it with MTG :D