∽Ave∽

WTS Epic Lineage 2 Updaters & Launchers

1. I never told ANYTHING about PM form You so stop beeing delusional.
2. You was QQ'ing about me bumping the thread more than ONCE per 24h and YOU DID SAME THING!

gaara, on 17 Jul 2014 - 10:39 PM, said:
gaara, on 18 Jul 2014 - 6:18 PM, said:

Learn to count hours idiot. I guess it is another thing You can't do.
3. You started the fight about bumping threads and You are bumping Your own thread 2 times per 24h, so go phuck Yourself fluffy :]
4. You are and You always be a kiddo :]

You clearly have issues, name-calling proves you're incompetend of

handling a conversation with proper manners.

You won't comment Your lame bump 4h faster than it should fluffy? What You can't count kiddo or You feel shame now because You are phucking idiot who blame others, but do exact same thing? 

the scammer still sell ....

I'm not a scammer You phucking no-lifer. I'm selling and I will sell what I have to sell because THAT WAY I GET MONEY BACK TO BARLOG, if You don't uther understand that and You don't read the main tread, the stfu.

I know i'm maked a very bad story about Avve and posted everywhere he is scamer and so on. After this he can't sell anything and get money back to me. So I talked with Avve today and I say "Nevermind, I will take everything you have and I trust you again" and... Everything now fine, he made really good job, updater,armors,weapons (just 1 missing, but he will finish). Sorry for everything Avve, just you taked a lot time to do this, but if i knowed how it looks like, i dont maked drama like this.

HE IS TRUSTABLE, SENDED 95e and buyed updater,armors,weapons(just 1 missing, but he will finish). If he will take some time, just wait, he will make a very  good job. Good luck avve! And again, thanks for you work, armors and weapons seems very beutiful!

All my posts about avve will be cleaned or i will try to clean it, if you find it with name "Berkas" don't take attention, just read this post, he is trustable and good man.

Edited by numl0ckas

I know i'm maked a very bad story about Avve and posted everywhere he is scamer and so on. After this he can't sell anything and get money back to me. So I talked with Avve today and I say "Nevermind, I will take everything you have and I trust you again" and... Everything now fine, he made really good job, updater,armors,weapons (just 1 missing, but he will finish). Sorry for everything Avve, just you taked a lot time to do this, but if i knowed how it looks like, i dont maked drama like this.

HE IS TRUSTABLE, SENDED 95e and buyed updater,armors,weapons(just 1 missing, but he will finish). If he will take some time, just wait, he will make a very  good job. Good luck avve! And again, thanks for you work, armors and weapons seems very beutiful!

All my posts about avve will be cleaned or i will try to clean it, if you find it with name "Berkas" don't take attention, just read this post, he is trustable and good man.

Thank You and I'm glad You found a solution. Enjoy Your files.

Trusted and skilled. Very good and fast communication. Custom modification are no problem. All working as it should and if there is something, he will help you solve it. I recommend it :-)

Thank You. Enjoy Your updater :)

Although,

Next time,

1) If you want to bump, you will have to use just the word "BUMP". Don't use phrases like Daily Refresh or uploading again images.

2) You can use "Bump" once per day!

3) If you want to add new things, then just modify your first topic.

At last, try to be more polite with others. Even if they spam to your topic, just use the report button. There is no need to insult them and let the "e-war" begins.

Good luck with your sales and try to keep in your mind the above!

*No need to reply me!

Edited by MeVsYou