Sign in to follow this  
Sephirofl

WTS Lol - Sephirofl - Liftime Unban Service

26 posts in this topic

Sephirofl    0

8bfv4mm.gif
KjcLkmn.jpg

Vouches from Clients: - THESE COME FROM OTHER SITES, I CAN LINK YOU IF NEEDED.

If you are one of those people who is on the fence about this service, ****ing buy it, this guy is so legit it blows my mind. I'm a long time leecher of this forum and literally never post anything and just search for stuff that interests me. But this gentlemen has me taking time out of smoking blunts and killing noobs to post this message. 14 Thumbs up to this amazing guy 5/5 stars, Legit service, legit person, friendly as hell and even took the time to help ON HIS BIRTHDAY. Zach you are the man and just being able to fight blizz like this really makes my day!

Seph has been able to unban me before, and is living up to his word of his lifetime service!  He is working to get me unbanned again!

I have purchased his lifetime unbanned service about two years ago which was only about $12 dollars back then it he successfully got it unbanned and it was the best 12 dollars I have ever spent and it was wroth it because I didn't have to buy the games and all the expansion and not to mention all the toons I have. A couple of days ago I got my main account banned and I remembered I had purchased his lifetime service two years ago and quickly got his Skype and asked him for help again. With no hesitation, he helped because he had confirmed that I did purchase his lifetime unban two years ago. His amazing writing skills got my account unbanned 4 hours later after I sent in a ticket.

If you account is banned, I highly recommend his service. If it is unsuccessful getting your account unbanned he will keep trying until it is unbanned which he did two years ago and now a couple days ago. The fact that I purchased his service two years ago and he honored my request and got my account unbanned a couple days ago is just A+++. He knows that he is doing!

I lost account about 3 weeks ago in that blizzard summer sweep, it was perma ban.
After contacting Sephirofl we made deal and give it a try, it wasnt easy i got some *** in costumer support but even with that after few tryes we managed to get me unbaned and my account restored.
Sephirofl gave me quite solid support and answer all my questions and mails i sent him, even after we were done with account he gave me some tips for my another account problems.
+ rep for u mate and keep good work! i sure will contact u again if i get into trouble with blizz again!

One of my WoW account was banned since 2007. I wrote and called Blizzard every year since to try to unban it. I've literally harassed them but without success. According to Blizzard, my account was permanently banned! So I was a bit skeptical about the Sephirofl unban services. But I decided to try because it is not expensive and telling me, you never know ... . Two days and two incredible letters later, my account was unbanned and ready to use! I could not believe it and yet it was true, I must recommend that incredible Sephirofl unban service because it really blew me away! Again thank you man!

Excelent Work Seph!! This person helped me at unban my last 3 year account!!. i was a part of the banwave in january this year 2012.. i paid 15 dlls by paypal, and sent the 1st letter.. blizz says "final world no UNBAN THIS ACCOUNT" but with the work of this guy and perseverance we finaly cross the river.... take us like 10 days be patient and do exactly what he says.. ty again Seph!

I paid Sephirofl $13 USD he wrote me 1 letter and my account went from being permanently closed to unbanned! WITH JUST 1 LETTER FROM THIS GUY! He is THE **** is all I have to say.

Thank you very much for your services Sephirofl!

Amazing! I paid, he wrote an amazing letter, I sent it [was confusing because you cant just email them now, you have to use their ticket system in battle.net], and literally 5 minutes later I was unbanned!
Edited by Sephirofl

Mhoska    0
this guy is amazing, got a lot of ppl unbanned dont ask me how he just do it, if you have an acc banned he will get it unbanned for you, no need to farm everything again or to quit your favorite game.

Trusted+++

Guys it's not possible to get your League of Legends account unbanned.I used his services and the league of legends support declined several times to unban my account.After some research I found that it's not even possible to get your account unbanned.

Edited by Youdontneedtoknowho

Sephirofl    0

Guys it's not possible to get your League of Legends account unbanned.I used his services and the league of legends support declined several times to unban my account.After some research I found that it's not even possible to get your account unbanned.

It is possible, you can browse the web for plenty of stories whom get unbanned.  Not only from my service, but other individuals as well.  Not every single client is able to get unbanned due to different circumstances, but that doesn't mean it is impossible. 

Katherine    60

NEW! Bumping rules: You are allowed to BUMP (Bring up your topic/post) your topic only 24 hours after your last post.

You have just to press the following button:

er9y0l.jpg

VIPs & Donators can bump 3 topics per day. 

Members can bump 1 topic per day.

Note : All BUMP posts (any words like "bump", "up", etc.) are not allowed anymore and they will be DELETED(To avoid post hunting through this kind of topics). We will warn you & remove your bump replies .

If you continue bumping you might get punished by locking/junking your thread.

Sephirofl    0

All,

Due to a recent hack that had compromised my email / Skype, I have had to change my contact information.  Please be sure to disregard my previous Skype, and contact me using the following info.

Email:  Sephirofl@UnbanService.com

If you were effected by the hacker, please contact me and I will assist you however I can.

Best Regards,

Seph

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evil_skelth
      HELLO DEAR PLAYERS FROM SKELTH!
      WE CAN OFFER U BEST PRICES
      AND FAST EXECUTION.
      PRICE FOR OUR SERVICE:

ADENA 1KK = 1.5 euro
      PWLVL (1-76 lvls) - LOOK LINK
      if u have questions
      my skype artem.pogosyan.32
      or pm me on forum.

• By l2-scripts
      Dear friends,

New server side is finally here, take a look at it: L2s-Guard Documentation

We offer a 7 days free license for existing servers that want to test our protection in real life condition prior launching it on live servers.

OUR KEY CLIENT: GameCoast.net - Completely protected from Adrenalin several months! (Helios)
      OUR KEY CLIENT: l2ashenvale.com.ar - Completely protected from Adrenalin several months! (Classic 1.5)
      OUR KEY CLIENT: http://l2era.com/- Completely protected from Adrenalin several months!(HF5) (to be oppened)
      OUR KEY CLIENT: mithrilmines.com - Completely protected from Adrenalin several months!  (Interlude)

We glad to announce that our lineage 2 protection system has been fully tested and ready to distribute.

Here are some key features of the protection:

-Global update distribution network.To ensure fast and reliable updates. Introducing server side auto update system - get our updates instantly without any effort and for free!
      -A special method of traffic encryption. Using own technology the encryption does not affect the delay(ping) and ensures reliable data transmission server-to-client client-server.
      -Hardware-level -integration to detect keystroke and mouse injections to prevent all clicker bots at the source instead of individually detecting them.
      -NEW Hwid Module, which allow the administrator to restrict access to the game in part or full. This part of completely reworked. Our NEW HWID is completely different from the ones anybody provides in l2, which increase the security of your accounts and bans.
      -Easy installation server and client side. Help with installation - free.
      -Any login port is provided by client request for free.
      -Technical support working 15 hours a day and seven days a week from 9:00-00:00 local time (on weekends from 11:00-21:00/free schedule). English support is available around the clock.
      -License and updates are issued for 12 months with free updates!
      -We are AD FREE  NO logos or any word what protection you are using! (if you do want our logo you may paste the .dll manually).
      -We can hide your identity and your project will never be listed as L2SGuard customer (some prefer to stay incognito, it helps them to protect from actively developed bots).

Our key feature when developing the SGuard was to give the same quality service and pricing to people worldwide using various chronicles not matter what language they speak or pack they are using. 

NEW Modules Price Table   =  

-0$/5 days! No obligations!*
      -125$/3 months! You can add the difference within 1 month to extend it to 1 year!
      -200$/year(12 months)! (We won't disconnect you after your license is expired!) - Best offer!
      *limited 1 time per customer. custom, outstanding, obfuscated and pts packs are excluded from the promo.

-Plans above are permanent!
      -Partner promos won't apply for 3 months licenses.
      -Does not apply for certain chronicles and some PTS servers.
      -Updates and support are FREE for the whole subscription period!
      -When purchasing the annual(yearly) plan, you are getting for a lifetime all features, we won't disconnect you after the license is expired!
      -Save more than 50% when purchasing the annual plan comparing to competitors!

Main L2s-Guard module:
      - Bot protection
      - Packet hack protection
      - Traffic encryption
      - Clickers protection
      - File protection (similar to CRC, but newer technology) for free!
      - Free updates (client and server)
      - Free Tech. Support
      - 1 IP change in a year is free of charge!
      - Most of sub services are free is asked not often than once in 3 months.
      - After your license ends, we won't turn the protection off (except promotional licenses). You will be able to use it even if your license end, but won't receive updates.

We encourage our clients to extend the license to help us evolve and continue giving a great service worldwide and provide the lowest cost possible.

Additional Modules
      - DNS(Domain) for your server to change the IP anytime you decide or protect yourself from DDoS using proxies ; reduce ping latency.
      - Login server address change.
      - Transfer protection files to person.
      - Integrated Unicode chats using our protection. Thai, Arabic, Vn etc. just name it. (price varies)
      - Custom launcher code to your server that will run the game through l2.bin and not from l2.exe covered by our protection!
      - Up to 300 lobbies - up to 10 pieces in 1 pack.
      --Main features:
      ---All chronicles are supported and each chronicle has different lobbies that you can choose for you.
      ---All lobbies are loaded in random. Each client launch will show a different lobby.
      ---No lobby limits, you can insert any amount of them.
      ---Integrated into our guard - so every patch approved by us will work.
      ---Most lobbies are animated.
      ---NO PATCH ADD-ON, even if you choose 200 of them all your patch weight will remain the same.
      ---Cheap & cool thing to make your server more private. We can make custom lobbies that aren't posted in our collection for additional price, we can add NPCs as well for additional price by custom order.
      Helios examples:
      Video ; Screens
      Preview bellow
      ---Damage on screen system: click

All* additional modules are 1 time payment (that means you don't have to pay for them or extend them) and cost 50 USD.

We have only 1 standard option, it costs 200 USD one time payment (any chronicle and any pack), and 0 USD per month for updates & technical support for 12 months! In addition we will help you with protection installation if you need it for free!

We accept Paypal!

Supported Lineage 2 Java Packages:
      -Scions of Destiny
      -Interlude
      -Hellbound
      -Gracia Final
      -Gracia Epilogue
      -Freya
      -High Five
      -Awakining
      -Tauti
      -Glory Days
      -Lindvior
      -Ertheia
      -Infinite Odyssey
      -Underground
      -L2Classic 1.0,1.5,2.0, 2.5.
      -Helios
      -Grand Crusade

Supported PTS packages:
      -C1
      -C4
      -C6 (interlude)
      -GF
      -vanganth (Gracia Final, Interlude, High Five) 
      -other private PTS packs

-Indicates that those chronicles are supported and at least 1 live server was ran on our platform.

Also, our protection will work (or we will make it work) with your custom client features (for example integrated chats, new packets, external visual effect etc.)

STATISTICS OF OUR USERS AND QUANTITIES CAN BE FOUND HERE
      ANTIVIRUS SCAN RESULTS: HERE

For more information you can always contact l2-scripts managers:

(You can write here in your native language even if it's not English!)

Please visit our website to learn more about our protection & terms of usage: http://guard.l2-scripts.com

JOIN  US FOR SUCCESS!

*PTS packs are currently supported but not all of them, if you want to be supported, please, contact us. (price stays the same).
      **New chronicles will be adapted without any additional fee.
      ***Prices are not subject to change by regional location, package origin or language spoken!

We try to keep up with competitors and do the maximum work for the minimum amount of time, working almost 24/7 and protecting your server as its own.

PM me and enjoy quality combined with great service!

WARNING: CONTACTS UPDATED
    • By B0MB
      WTS Adena and items in L2 Core EU

WTS Pvp robe set+8 (circlet blessed)
      Pve robe set+8
      Pvp robe set+10
      Abudance 1
      Abudance 3
      7s talisman
      Bless antharas
      Bless valakas
      Baium soul
      AQ soul
      Lindvior
      Sapphire 5
      Pearl 6
      Blue cat 4
      Blessed retri +12
      Pvp retri +12

1b=6.5e

Stock - 52B

payment methods - paypal,skrill and many others!

Skype  - coinsbomb
    • By B0MB
      Hello.

WTS Adena/Items/RuRs/Pwlvl/Acc RPG x7 NEW

prices and other things at skype - coinsbomb
    • By B0MB
      Hello.  WTS Adena/Items Gamecoast x10 Helheim

Adena 1B-6.5E
      Stock - 100b++
      skype coinsbomb
    • Edit it for ConcurrentHashMap and drop the synchronize block.
    • Hello.   WTS Adena/Items/RuRs/Pwlvl/Acc RPG x7 NEW   prices and other things at skype - coinsbomb
    • Hello I am adapting AntiFeed Manager for now but I have these errors. how would it be in place of these imports?   import gnu.trove.map.hash.TIntObjectHashMap; import gnu.trove.procedure.TObjectProcedure; private Map<Integer,Long> _lastDeathTimes;private TIntObjectHashMap<Map<Integer, Connections>> _eventIPs;     /**      * If number of all simultaneous connections from player's IP address lower than max      * then increment connection count and return true.      * Returns false if number of all simultaneous connections from player's IP address      * higher than max.      * @param eventId      * @param player      * @param max      * @return      */     public final boolean tryAddPlayer(int eventId, L2PcInstance player, int max)     {         return tryAddClient(eventId, player.getClient(), max);     }     /**      * If number of all simultaneous connections from player's IP address lower than max      * then increment connection count and return true.      * Returns false if number of all simultaneous connections from player's IP address      * higher than max.      * @param eventId      * @param player      * @param max      * @return      */     public final boolean tryAddClient(int eventId, L2GameClient client, int max)     {         if (client == null)             return false; // unable to determine IP address         final Map<Integer, Connections> event = _eventIPs.get(eventId);         if (event == null)             return false; // no such event registered         final Integer addrHash = Integer.valueOf(client.getConnectionAddress().hashCode());         int limit = Config.DUALBOX_CHECK_WHITELIST.get(addrHash);         limit = limit < 0 ? Integer.MAX_VALUE : limit + max;         Connections conns;         synchronized (event)         {             conns = event.get(addrHash);             if (conns == null)             {                 conns = new Connections();                 event.put(addrHash, conns);             }         }         return conns.testAndIncrement(limit);     }  
  • Topics