L2Off Interlude(Il) Geodata (Depmax64)!

i had a Request from xeL to share IL GeoData from Depmax64 so here we are!

The rar have password so you can send me Personal msg here...Its NOT for all

you must have 200++ posts!

Depmax64:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jhnpwdvwgan7q81/ILOFF+Geodata.rar

(ask for the Password)

• Like 2

i had a Request from xeL to share IL GeoData from Depmax64 so here we are!

The rar have password so you can send me Personal msg here...Its NOT for all

you must have 350++ posts!

Depmax64:

download_button_orange1.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jhnpwdvwgan7q81/ILOFF+Geodata.rar

(ask for the Password)

Thany you but as far as I can see I wont be able to download it with my posts. :)

Nice one, i'm still checking, its pretty much hit and miss, the usual bugs or missing walls that i'm used to see in most Geo's aren't in this one, will keep checking meanwhile here goes a screen for of the partisan fortress and his wall that are done properly.

23og.jpg

so?the first test its Done- work correct? :)

Its only one place, need to check other places, but if someone finds bugs or anything and generate properly the map_bug file when he finds the error i could try fixing it in my free time. Also posted a guide how to load the Geo grid in-game which helps finding the bugs.

I have double check the geodata and i had 3 servers open and i dont had any problem!

We need more checks and if work properly i will sticky the topic!

Edited by Vagrancy™

Yeah but checking the geodata its a ton of time, of course many places are flat type but the complex 8x8 or multilevel areas ? That's a different story. I don't know if you are good with maths but a region divided in 256x256 blocks and each block divided in 8x8 cells ? Checking a GeoData for common bugs is fine, but when you want to do it right, it takes a ton of time. That is why the map_bug file is for, you load it up and find where is the problem.

So i highly doubt think you double checked the whole geo.

Its tested  for 3 server retail wiith 900-1000 ppls online

If i had any problem i will tryed to fix that....

I think its good

Edited by Vagrancy™

Yes i understand But this(I don't know if you are good with maths but a region divided in 256x256 blocks and each block divided in 8x8 cells ? )  Its a different story i shared the geodata because is better than Vag and L2Geo.ru not to make maths...the point is GeoData is working...

Edited by Vagrancy™

Well you say you double checked the geo, which is impossible, see the picture in the previous post ? Each of those little squares ? Those are the cells, most are complex with different height values, also there are some exceptions like the ones in TOI, which got multiple layers, each layer corresponding to a floor, which are 13.

So using a geodata in a server with people doesn't equal to "Checking the GeoData". Its huge, and i don't think you have 900-1000 people running with builder rights, with admin commands, and a geodata in the system folder. Its hilarious if you think it this way.

C'mon man, think about it before saying something. It doesn't look good for someone with your rank. You are better than this.

Edited by Sighed

Pfffff bla bla

Ok try to fix it as you think better with the correct value and layer....the results are the same...there is many ways to fix an area

and try to open the files with GeoEditor you can see better the layers

and give me the location to check it

Edited by Vagrancy™