Dota 2

Ricochet

Also this account have 3,21 inside

Account registered: 11 January 2008

Account Level: 3.

25 euro paysafecard

Dont ask me for paypal i dont have yet.

Edited by Cr1MsOn

Wondering which of these games cost 25 euro. Probably a scam attempt too. Be careful on ur trans. if u try to obtain it. 

hm

Counter-Strike anthology with counter-strike 1.6 + Condition Zero + Condition Zero Deleted Scenes = 15 euros

Global Offensive = 10.99

i bought it from a shop on 11 january 2008 so it was 15 euros.

Edited by Cr1MsOn

Or you can just wait for summer/winter sales and get everything almost for free. Also: 

counter-strike 1.6 + Condition Zero + Condition Zero Deleted Scenes: 8 Euros.

CS: GO: 11 Euros.

Dota 2: Free game invites almost everywhere available 

It's overpriced. Also paying by PSC proves potential scammer, cause u still got the receipts, so you can claim that the account was stolen and take back the account. 

So untrusted.

Or you can just wait for summer/winter sales and get everything almost for free. Also: 

counter-strike 1.6 + Condition Zero + Condition Zero Deleted Scenes: 8 Euros.

CS: GO: 11 Euros.

Dota 2: Free game invites almost everywhere available 

It's overpriced. Also paying by PSC proves potential scammer, cause u still got the receipts, so you can claim that the account was stolen and take back the account. 

So untrusted.

i dont have paypal i am not 18 years old. i cant do anything to trust me i only can give the account first and change the email for you and then give me the paysafecard.

Cause i need the money now it is 10 euros dont tell me its overpriced.... as you said 11 euros CS:GO 8 euros CS package it is 19 euros..

Edited by Cr1MsOn

No, I won't. The price is good, probably 15 euros would be fine too. Anyway good luck with that, and as you want to do the trade like that which seems fair I recommend you to provide the receipts too or better a scanned version of key codes to the buyer as you got physical item (CD). 

No, I won't. The price is good, probably 15 euros would be fine too. Anyway good luck with that, and as you want to do the trade like that which seems fair I recommend you to provide the receipts too or better a scanned version of key codes to the buyer as you got physical item (CD). 

ofc i can give the code from the cd.