^Wyatt

Code Custom Pets ~Dressme

Well this code is simple, and here what it does:

• With a custom item that you can change (I used Tutorial Guide) you can summon a custom pet
  • The custom pet by default is Dragon Bomber
  • With the command ".copypet" and with a Monster, NPC... as your Target, you can change the visual style ~aka dressme, of your custom pet
I find it funny and it's fast to code/add to your server, you can also edit the custom pet stats in the .xml file.

For those people that don't like to have common pets, here you have the option to make any NPC or mob your own custom pet, hope you enjoy :)

Credits: Wyatt

Prieview

3bab91c1bd.png

Coded for L2jServer H5 Stable - Tested and working - by Wyatt

http://pastebin.com/5MN1RvUk

SQL here

INSERT INTO `custom_npc` VALUES ('9005', '13085', 'Dragon Boomber', '0', '', '0', 'LineageMonster4.foxian_wizard_pet', '16', '24', '55', 'male', 'L2Pet', '40', '1673.054730000000000', '889.800000000000000', '6.500000000000000', '2.400000000000000', '35', '37', '30', '32', '20', '25', '0', '0', '388.11142', '223.63620', '265.02979', '163.64727', '253', '4', '333', '0', '0', '0', '35.00000', '170.00000', '0', '1');
INSERT INTO `npcaidata` VALUES ('9005', '7', '15', '0', '0', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '2', '2', '0', '0', '0', '0', 'null', '0', 'null', '0', '0', 'fighter');
ALTER TABLE characters ADD customPet INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
Edited by ^Wyatt
  • Upvote 1

ON: Nice share wyatt ! Something that will change a little the boring face of lineage.

OFF: Girls making L2 Servers nodays  :troll:

E-girls.

Nice work, but I guess its too hard coded for the results it provides...

You could work by just making ur pet broadcasting your target's npcInfo like: broadcastPacket(npcInfo(activeChar.getTarget()));

or even simplier changeing the opcode of petInfo into npcInfo and writing the required npcInfo bytes

Nice work, but I guess its too hard coded for the results it provides...

You could work by just making ur pet broadcasting your target's npcInfo like: broadcastPacket(npcInfo(activeChar.getTarget()));

or even simplier changeing the opcode of petInfo into npcInfo and writing the required npcInfo bytes

Not rly because it only would show it till packet is sent again, I guess.

It's the fastest and easiest way I found and I don't think that is too hardcoded.

And as I always say, please... I don't need to know the "perfect coding way" in the shares I do, I'm just sharing what I did please, avoid doing it, nothing personal but it's kinda boring.

Edited by ^Wyatt

I see what you did here :D

The idea is cool but if i can dress my pet with any mob i can make ppl pk my pet.

Checked the code i like your way tomorow i will give you cookies.

The idea is cool but if i can dress my pet with any mob i can make ppl pk my pet.

ahahahaha that would be the next-level BAIT :troll:

however, you can notice that it's a pet, check the image, the pet's title is your name... it's not so hard to see that's not a mob :P

ahahahaha that would be the next-level BAIT :troll:

however, you can notice that it's a pet, check the image, the pet's title is your name... it's not so hard to see that's not a mob :P

I can make your server name as a character name and :happyforever:

I can make your server name as a character name and :happyforever:

Well, my opinion is that is more interesting knowing what you just pointed, more fun, more options, more bait :troll:

can i make random player aka my pet? xD

Lets say that there is a player ,his name is Huggings ,ugly gladi

i dress my pet like him and put name Huggings Jr

how about that?

can i make random player aka my pet? xD

Lets say that there is a player ,his name is Huggings ,ugly gladi

i dress my pet like him and put name Huggings Jr

how about that?

Not with this code.

Super Share ! Really funny at all !

I have a problem when i press right click to summon my pet nothing happened, i use new item wich i create same with 15489 item.

Thanks