L2 Tales Complete Pack Of 3 Carecters Gh,spoiler,stormscremer

HI WANT TO SELL MY 3 CARAECTER OF L2 TALES GH FULL VOPRAL +6 NOBLE ZAKEN DUALVESPER +6 ,DRAWF LVL 85 ALL  SUBCLASS DONE WITH HEALTH WEAPON +5 AND MORAI,AND BLACK MAGE 85 FOR FARMING WITH VESPER AND FREYA AND CASTER ACUMEN +4, ALL CAN GO TO FREYA AND TEZZA WILL SELL PACK VERY CHEAP WISPME ALSO HAVE BOXES FOR ALL THX!!!

HI WANT TO SELL MY 3 CARAECTER OF L2 TALES GH FULL VOPRAL +6 NOBLE ZAKEN DUALVESPER +6 ,DRAWF LVL 85 ALL  SUBCLASS DONE WITH HEALTH WEAPON +5 AND MORAI,AND BLACK MAGE 85 FOR FARMING WITH VESPER AND FREYA AND CASTER ACUMEN +4, ALL CAN GO TO FREYA AND TEZZA WILL SELL PACK VERY CHEAP WISPME ALSO HAVE BOXES FOR ALL THX!!!

at least try to sound like human ....

"DRAWF" , "BLACK MAGE" , "CARAECTER" ?

come on people ...

I doubt anyone would like to know half of your english knowledge, not to mention about your lineage one. I'm getting really sick of these kind of people, they're all over the marketplace yet you can't even have a normal conversation with them, and you're supposed to trust eachother somehow while doing a trade. It's really a shame ... black mage? 

I doubt anyone would like to know half of your english knowledge, not to mention about your lineage one. I'm getting really sick of these kind of people, they're all over the marketplace yet you can't even have a normal conversation with them, and you're supposed to trust eachother somehow while doing a trade. It's really a shame ... black mage? 

yeah we are fairy tail Black Mage Zeref hahahahahha :D

they are lame but lame people come's with lame acts :) so what's the point spamming in this topic ? 

- Off ;)