XP x7 SP x7 Spoil x7 Drop x7 Adena x7
QuestRate x5 QuestReward x1 Seal Stones x7
ManorSeed x3 ManorExchange x1

Enchant Rates:
Safe enchant +3 (fullbody +4); Max enchant +16
Normal enchant rate: Dynamic
Blessed enchant rate: Dynamic

Others:
Buffs with command, no npc. Buff time for buff/dance/song/prophecy is 30 min. Summons retail.
No GM shop in the server, retail like.
Special Shop NPC with some necessary items.
Global GK only 7S and PI. Normal GK exist in each town.
Ocupations: First - 10k, Second - 200k, Third with quest.
Sub-class with quest!(Some quest items are in Special Shop)
Nobless with quest, retail. Barakiel retail respawn.
Inventory and Warehouse slots are increased for all classes.
Olympiad every day for 2 hours, start 9PM GMT+3. Olympiad period 1 month.
Sieges on every 2 weeks.
Epic RBs - retail, Drop x1.
Craft of Epic boss jewels. You can craft Valakas necklace, Antharas and Zaken 
earings, Baium and AQ rings. The craft is very expensive!
No Blue Mobs spoil and drop.
Vip Menu item in all newborn chars.

That's it! We keep working and updating it in order to make it better. Come and play!

I would like to ask you, not to advertise our server in other servers or their forums. There is no honour in that and it doesn't speak good for our server. Thank you in advance!
See you around!
Edited by -aXe-

i dont like this

Mastery Penalty if you use Weapon or Armor for which you DON`T have mastery. (Example: TH with Heavy armor = Grade Penalty!)

i like this

Craft of Epic boss jewels. You can craft Valakas necklace, Antharas and Zaken earings, Baium and AQ rings. The craft is very expensive!

• 3 weeks later...

We have added a second server MultiSkill. At the moment it is in Open Beta. It will last around one month. After that we will wipe it and will open it officially! Check in my first post the features.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is Interlude Multiskill x7. We have another server Mid-rate x30, but unfortunately there is almost no one playing in it. Although we manage both of them, when all players left the Mid-rate we will close it. Multiskill server on other hand is in open beta until 01.11. Once the beta is over we will start officially after wipe. What's important to know about the multiskill is that we made it to be like old school servers. Spoil, craft and etc. No GM Shop and most quests must be made, although there are some qi in one special shop. But generally no weapons, armors, jewels and etc for sale. Everything must be handmade. No autoloot. So if you like what you read, come and play!

Then sorry to dissapoint you, but you have no idea what kind of server we made. You judge by previous experience. Which is understandable and most people do just like you. In our server however you can't run with maximum buffs, also skills are with retail time and in order to use more skills you must sacrifice buff slots. It's not the next-attack-spam server. However, we can talk here all the time, but if a player doesn't join and see for himself, he won't be able to understand the server only from the info.

I repeat, it's not just another multiskill server.

Im not talkin based on previous experience cus simply Ive never played another x7 multiskill. Im talkin based on my logic. Even on retail buff slots (20-24) I can have most vital buffs and still hit like a dog. Also u mention 30min buffs,not retail (except pet buff). So..