vote NU

Katherine

ΗΟW CAN THIS HBhJUhj.png KILL YOU?

Look. This dog lives in the streets, right?

The dog will surely eat from the trash, cans, etc. All these stuff contain VIRUSES. These viruses can make the dog either sick or crazy.

So imagine every dog like this, romania would have a big problem against them.

You said that while you were mad and blocking me when i made the Lol giveway. Bitch pls

I blocked you because of your behaviour. (you raged quitted in that topic for no reason)

And watch your language.

The dog will surely eat from the trash, cans, etc. All these stuff contain VIRUSES. These viruses can make the dog either sick or crazy.

Don't bother yourself,they won't understand anyway :) they're limited.

I'm out of this crap .

I got sick from pictures. pfff

a dog w/o an owner won't really survive. And IF it will survive it will start killing people.

Dogs w/o their owner can't really do something. Viruses outside there are like flies.. too many. And especially for a dog w/o protection, w/o being cleaned for months, eating from trash, etc.

Amnesty is not blaming them.. its not their fault for being abandoned. They might had an owner but this owner either was careless or something happened and he couldn't keep the dog with him.

Dogs are really cute, playful, etc. But when it comes about viruses, crazy dogs you should really think about the human beings, like the kids, etc.

I blocked you because of your behaviour. (you raged quitted in that topic for no reason)

And watch your language.

I didnt rage quit,i share many skins that i paid for it and you just trashtalk on my pms and block. Not like i care,im just posting this so ppl will see how fake person you are.

I didnt rage quit,i share many skins that i paid for it and you just trashtalk on my pms and block. Not like i care,im just posting this so ppl will see how fake person you are.

I trashtalk ? I asked if you got those skins from the gamescom and you raged LOL.

I trashtalk ? I asked if you got those skins from the gamescom and you raged LOL.

You see that you are cluess? They were CODES not keys that u had to use them on wooboo or w/e called that site.

CASE HAPPENED IN ROMANIA

Note: If you have heart problems or u just eated... dont click it... this is a warn because of this i wont post the images via Thumbnail.

Man desfigurated and killed by dogs 1

Man desfigurated and killed by dogs 2

Man desfigurated and killed by dogs 3

Man desfigurated and killed by dogs 4

Again if u are nto strong enough dont click them...

If you are not ok with the arguments i come above check a case about 1 week ago.

4 YEARS OLD KID KILLED BY DOGS

copil-crop-644x416.jpg

THIS IS THE KID

150184_414131591949250_2111621260_n_20036700.jpg

END OF STORY STOP TALK MORE ABOUT THIS IF U DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HERE.

THIS KIDDO WAS KILLED IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

CASE HAPPENED IN ROMANIA

Note: If you have heart problems or u just eated... dont click it... this is a warn because of this i wont post the images via Thumbnail.

Man desfigurated and killed by dogs 1

Man desfigurated and killed by dogs 2

Man desfigurated and killed by dogs 3

Man desfigurated and killed by dogs 4

Again if u are nto strong enough dont click them...

If you are not ok with the arguments i come above check a case about 1 week ago.

4 YEARS OLD KID KILLED BY DOGS

copil-crop-644x416.jpg

THIS IS THE KID

150184_414131591949250_2111621260_n_20036700.jpg

END OF STORY STOP TALK MORE ABOUT THIS IF U DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HERE.

THIS KIDDO WAS KILLED IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

i was strong to watch them  :forever alone like a boss:....but i am sad by watching them..poor people :okey:........KILL ALL THE FUCKING DOGS :rage: