Hi5 clean system

GeoPrey-qHp

Question

Hello guys, so I have one problem...I searched in google, I searched here in mxc for a clean and working Hi5 system, in google I found some of them, but they don't work properly or the problem is somewhere else. For example using one of my found systems when I'm trying to log into my server I'm getting one of these "problems":

You are currently logged in.

Please wait a moment.

and I can only press Cancel button on this window

The password you have entered is incorrect. Confirm your account information and log in again later.
AutoCreateAccounts = True

Your protocol version is different, please continue.
I checked twice and I don't have IP ban, I think it's the system fault (It's just my guess and tell me if I'm wrong).

So who could help me to solve logging into the server problem? Clean and working system share would be a great thing either :|

6 answers to this question

Well, I can't give you an answer since I don't use H5, but I'd like to suggest you something. Find any random H5 server and download their system, and then just change the IP into l2.ini :)

Try this way :P

Well, I can't give you an answer since I don't use H5, but I'd like to suggest you something. Find any random H5 server and download their system, and then just change the IP into l2.ini :)

Try this way :P

Yep, it helped and I can Thank you, but I still need clean system :D Any suggestion guys? :?