Looking for MSQL Server 2005 ( So I can run an OFF server )

zenx

Question

Yo, Im looking for that MSQL, I can't find any working link to download this and the new MSQL doeshn't support the old lines.

If there's someone that can share this It would be awesome.

Thanks and hf.

11 answers to this question

And what errors are those and what MSSQL is that?

I run 2012 SP1 locally here for testing and other stuff - so i'd say you have user errors rather than compatibility errors.

Then you have a fucked up script file - or you have no idea what the hell it is your doing.

Screenshot.

So much simpler.

tSQL syntax is 99% of the same for all languages.

One friend had similiar problem with different version of MS SQL, we solved it by settinu up a DB on my PC, creating a backup and restoring backup on his PC. It's kinda strange.

Try to download MS SQL Express 2005. You should find it pretty easy over the internet.

Regards,

Tomoya

It's totally a bullshit,it should actually read the old lanes since it's new but it's so fucking crap.

Anyways, thanks alot for your advise,Im trying to find the 2005 but it's kinda strange,mostly it doeshnt have the SQL Server Managment so it needs a good research, that's why I opened a topic about this theme.

It's totally a bullshit,it should actually read the old lanes since it's new but it's so -beep-ing crap.

Anyways, thanks alot for your advise,Im trying to find the 2005 but it's kinda strange,mostly it doeshnt have the SQL Server Managment so it needs a good research, that's why I opened a topic about this theme.

SQL Server Managment is a different application, it has nothing to do with MS SQL Server. You can get it from Microsoft download website. (SQLServer2005_SSMSEE_x64.msi). If you will have a problem with installation, google it. You'll have to run installer as Admin via cmd.

Regards,

Tomoya