I broke my arms for this reason

Nervos

you're wrong big men with big dogs and pussies with pussycats :troll:

man...i have a dog and a cat...i prefer the cat...dog is messing with my things..while cat seems surprisingly to be a good pet.

man...i have a dog and a cat...i prefer the cat...dog is messing with my things..while cat seems surprisingly to be a good pet.

not sure what dog u got but the one who said : the dog is human's best friend wasnt stupid . :troll:

2-0 for me i can sleep now cya.

not sure what dog u got but the one who said : the dog is human's best friend wasnt stupid . :troll:

2-0 for me i can sleep now cya.

not all dogs are good pets...don't know even how to deal with him...but eitherway, i am going to send him to my grandparents so cat will have my attention...its a very good companion...not making mess, well peted....the only problem it has, is that he somehow sleeps on objects that i need to use...like my keyboard, or tv and its tail is blocking the view..

not all dogs are good pets...don't know even how to deal with him...but eitherway, i am going to send him to my grandparents so cat will have my attention...its a very good companion...not making mess, well peted....the only problem it has, is that he somehow sleeps on objects that i need to use...like my keyboard, or tv and its tail is blocking the view..

Teach your dogs not to mess up

and your cat not to sleep on objects.

my 2 cents  :troll:

Teach your dogs not to mess up

and your cat not to sleep on objects.

my 2 cents  :troll:

dog will leave soon...with the cat, i don't mind sleeping where she wants....sometimes i turn the tv on on max volume and it jumps instantly

dog will leave soon...with the cat, i don't mind sleeping where she wants....sometimes i turn the tv on on max volume and it jumps instantly

poor cat :<