Upcoming Lineage 2 Interlude x1000 rate

High Five server would be great i think.. For a pvp server.. You just have to search carefully for the pack.. And don't search for randoms..... Btw tittle edited(by my side) 8)

High Five server would be great i think.. For a pvp server.. You just have to search carefully for the pack.. And don't search for randoms..... Btw tittle edited(by my side) 8)

there are so many H5/IL servers

high five free pack or to buy a pack with 100-200 euro or more money and working on it??

don't add customs shits.

Yeap...i will not add customs cause i dont like it..!

Best feature: not interlude chronicle.

why not?

there are so many H5/IL servers

Don't disagree but when a server have got smth unique inside will have interest for someone to join and play, otherwise if this server will have same features just like billion of servers doesn't matter to give even a try to connect...

Don't disagree but when a server have got smth unique inside will have interest for someone to join and play, otherwise if this server will have same features just like billion of servers doesn't matter to give even a try to connect...

+1

+1

about your question to me above, would be better to buy a pack of that client to have full support of anything of it, such as bugs etc etc... If you get free pack you'll not have any support for updates etc....

about your question to me above, would be better to buy a pack of that client to have full support of anything of it, such as bugs etc etc... If you get free pack you'll not have any support for updates etc....

but no we dont have money... :/

Maybe you should search for a version which can be stable and w/o any bugs into it till you will have any ammount of Money to get a pack ;)

yea..its good idea..but need ppl to suggest features...!

yea..its good idea..but need ppl to suggest features...!

as the members told you above

Features:No Custom items except this step, put everything else you think will make your server unique...