[CnC]My New Signature!

Heiko

Dude be careful where you put your effects and how.

First mistake : This yellow thing on the right corner of the tag its totally wrong with the composition of your signature but and with your colors.

Last, the fractals that you used they are not put properly.

PS: Pay more attention in the final outcome and check for any mistakes on it.

First mistake : This yellow thing on the right corner of the tag its totally wrong with the composition of your signature but and with your colors.

text is always my trouble i change/remove styles,effects,etc cauz of text..i don't know where and how to put the text so that's why :/

text is always my trouble i change/remove styles,effects,etc cauz of text..

You dont have to put your text with effects style from behind just the text.

If you want special effects on it download some flares to put on it.

i don't know where and how to put the text so that's why :/

Well, the best placement for the text is near to the render not away from the render just put it close to the render.

You dont have to put your text with effects style from behind just the text.

If you want special effects on it download some flares to put on it.

Well, the best placement for the text is near to the render not away from the render just put it close to the render.

ok i'll try and if look bad again i'll not put text and will be ok xd

Fractals are not to be placed in an extract place.If they are well blended there is no problem at all.

Fractals are not to be placed in an extract place.If they are well blended there is no problem at all.

Plus this.

I'm just mentioning some details that he can improve.

I mean at the composition + details.

To much effects.

To much flash lights.

Chaotic stuffs in there.

But if its ok for you and you like it... than ok!

1st my problem is always the text on what text to use where to put the text,etc..

and 2nd i search for some effects,backrounds,lights,etc and i can't find something good for me and i use the same and the same all the time till find some more background,effects,etc to make it looking better ..

1st my problem is always the text on what text to use where to put the text,etc..

and 2nd i search for some effects,backrounds,lights,etc and i can't find something good for me and i use the same and the same all the time till find some more background,effects,etc to make it looking better ..

I already answer you on this and believe me this is not your problem text maybe its important but its not the only one.

The composition and effects are the most important and of course your flow.

You just put some fractals and you believe that you designed anything? No you just applied some things try to be more creative...

Even if you just paste some things just make them to look that you have worked with them...

I already answer you on this and believe me this is not your problem text maybe its important but its not the only one.

The composition and effects are the most important and of course your flow.

You just put some fractals and you believe that you designed anything? No you just applied some things try to be more creative...

Even if you just paste some things just make them to look that you have worked with them...

i'll search to find some more guides about signature building and i'll try some new things cauz i think for me i am on same level for months i don't make something new so i need some imagination and check some guides to make something good!

Thanks all for help :)