[Video] L2Neon - Slayerduck Pvp

dude, u sucked, I saw u try to target and instead of kiting, u fail to target and move to location where the target was, thats the worst thing an archer can do

That's why archers make me mad

Because of the target.

so as you are a java developer, you say that you need java knowledge to make balance?

ok now i can see what developer you are

yes you need..

you have to edit many java files in order to make a good balance(formulas,stats etc).

I balance my server throuth formulas.java and character.java some things are hardcoded some not, if u balance ur server from xml, then I doubt if it was the best Interlude server ever

I balance my server throuth formulas.java and character.java some things are hardcoded some not, if u balance ur server from xml, then I doubt if it was the best Interlude server ever

That's sure, but there are many ways in order to balance your server. For example, I am using real time balancer for my server.

That's sure, but there are many ways in order to balance your server. For example, I am using real time balancer for my server.

everything is based on l2character and formulas.java, any balance develop beyond that is based on those 2 files, xmls, real time balancer, configs, skill.xml ANYTHING influences/is influnced by character and formulas, so they are nothing more than cheap balances. Nevermind as far as they do the job its k.

Btw if the vulnerabilities/debuffs are the case what are u gonna do ? XML debuffVuln 0x30 val=0.6 ? that sucks

yea, if the 20 active skills donated from the crappy server made him feal pro, then I dont have smth more to say

I just donated 3 passives.

And btw, learn english.

And still, i pwnd.

• 5 weeks later...

Heyho,

i've just was going through my YouTube channel, and just saw that i still got this PvP Movie from L2Neon still uploaded.

NOTICE: Before the flame war will start, and everyone start saying full of actives blabla. I've augmented for like 3 weeks day and night to get all the shit lol.

And donated 4 Passives. That may been said.

860114_418822404867448_1265841329_o.jpg

For Nicolas™: Thanks for making this true, thanks that you have provided us such a great server. Hopefully it will comeback soon!

more aguments next time fak PvPbalance