Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Share [Video] L2Neon - Slayerduck Pvp

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

server was good , but video is without action , only f1

Only F1 is my passion.

And btw, i dont care if i only pushed F1. The video is about that none was going to dominate me, because i pwnd.

Only F1 is my passion.

And btw, i dont care if i only pushed F1. The video is about that none was going to dominate me, because i pwnd.

dude really??? you were all the time like 2vs1 3vs1 and almost no1 was hitting you except 1-2 people that's not something special..+ you had 3 more people behind you to protect you

dude really??? you were all the time like 2vs1 3vs1 and almost no1 was hitting you except 1-2 people that's not something special..+ you had 3 more people behind you to protect you

And still, i pwnd.

Only F1 is my passion.

dude, u sucked, I saw u try to target and instead of kiting, u fail to target and move to location where the target was, thats the worst thing an archer can do