Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Code .repair Character Voice Command


Recommended Posts

Hello, i was searching for this command but i didnt found it in our forum so i decided to share it, below you can preview the html's


 


 

 



fnvm36.giff0n4vs.gif
How to install it? EASY:

 

 



1. GameServer\data\html\mods (add here the repair FOLDER not only the files)
2. GameServer\data\scripts\handlers\voicedcommandhandlers (only the file Repair.java)


  (dont forget to edit your masterhandler.java script)

 

 


Hidden Content. You need to become VIP Member in order to view this.



Credits: Szponiasty

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

How would you look in the parts of the connection to the database? These parts here,

 

UPDATE characters SET x=17867, y=170259, z=-3503 WHERE charId=?"

 

 

and

 

SELECT charId FROM characters WHERE char_name=?"

 

Because that way nothing happens, I already changed

 

that

 

charId

 

for that

 

obj_id

 

 

And it's still happening, he does not even notice the other player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...

HTML repair button does nothing, like @l2jkain said, for acis the charId needs to be changed tp obj_id, and on character_shortcuts needs to be like this:
 "DELETE FROM character_shortcuts WHERE char_obj_id=?"

 

if you run ".startrepair charactername" it will do the repair, but if you run the HTML and press the "REPAIR" button nothing happens.

Update:
 

in repair.htm edit the repair button to match this:
<button value="Repair" action="bypass -h voice_startrepair $name" width="75" height="26" back="L2UI_ct1.button_df" fore="L2UI_ct1.button_df">

From there on ti should work

Edited by abumini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Hello! I ask to help with one problem.
Installed this share on aCis 374 and, like, everything works, but it's not entirely correct.
the .repair command launches, the window opens, but after clicking on the Repair button, it always comes out - Repair Attempt: Failed. And if you enter manually .startrepair <crar_name>, then everything works as it should.

As if in a line     

<button value = "Repair" action = "bypass -h voiced_startrepair $name".....

$name - the repairChar value is not defined and the query is in the string
      

 if (command.startsWith ("startrepair") && (repairChar! = null))

is always "null", so the error also gets out. I'm just starting to understand all this. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/03/2018 at 7:10 PM, Seemann said:

Hello! I ask to help with one problem.
Installed this share on aCis 374 and, like, everything works, but it's not entirely correct.
the .repair command launches, the window opens, but after clicking on the Repair button, it always comes out - Repair Attempt: Failed. And if you enter manually .startrepair <crar_name>, then everything works as it should.

As if in a line     


<button value = "Repair" action = "bypass -h voiced_startrepair $name".....

$name - the repairChar value is not defined and the query is in the string
      


 if (command.startsWith ("startrepair") && (repairChar! = null))

is always "null", so the error also gets out. I'm just starting to understand all this. Thank you.

It's not the .repair thats wrong.
Your VoiceCommand probably doesn't have a condition in the RequestBypassToServer.java for the command "voice_" or "voiced_", it depends on what version you created.

 

Try adding this:
https://pastebin.com/ttb3FW5Q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At me bypass it is "voiced_", in that continually that the command passes (if I specifically specify the wrong command in repair.htm, I receive the message about its absence), and here the name which should be substituted instead of $name is ignored, if the command did not pass I would not see a log Repair Attempt: Failed in the terminal. This log appears only if the name is not specified, I can also just enter the .startrepair command without a name and the same log "Repair Attempt: Failed ". May be problem in htm? x_x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try to debug it. and see what's missing.

Mine is working witouth a problem. if you bypass states "voiced_" then the htm command should be:
 

<button value="Repair" action="bypass -h voice_startrepair $name" width="75" height="26" back="L2UI_ct1.button_df" fore="L2UI_ct1.button_df">


You don't need to edit anything else in the htm.
If it didn't work, try it on a fresh instance and track down the culprit.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.