Pauler say what?

Stewie

Well, son, I am not gonna waste any time on you. Before changing your name to Stewie from Silvermoon, you used to ask my help from Skype. When I did helped you more than a single time you started selling the fixed scripts.

I may still have the conversations in my office.

Also, right after that you started pretending you have actual php knowledge calling me unskilled at an old topic. The truth is that you don't have any knowledge on coding, also changing your name doesn't make you a different person. You are the same old scumbag kid, to me.

In a few words you are a scammer, a fraud, and you don't diserve even a single minute from my limited free time.

Well, son, I am not gonna waste any time on you. Before changing your name to Stewie from Silvermoon, you used to ask my help from Skype. When I did helped you more than a single time you started selling the fixed scripts.

I may still have the conversations in my office.

Also, right after that you started pretending you have actual php knowledge calling me unskilled at an old topic. The truth is that you don't have any knowledge on coding, also changing your name doesn't make you a different person. You are the same old scumbag kid, to me.

In a few words you are a scammer, a fraud, and you don't diserve even a single minute from my limited free time.

And a person who spend 2h "helping me" @ begining when i actualy realy had no idia on php ...

To re-edit

<?

to

<?php

Becouse it was showing errors, and doesn't know how to turn on short tag saying that i'm unskilled?

Excuse me but you helped me with nothing for any of my scripts based on php...

Just becouse of you i spend every single minute after we met to learn this languge.

And yeah i learn fast & its not hard for me.

So watch your words and stop trashtalk w/o any proves....

And a person who spend 2h "helping me" @ begining when i actualy realy had no idia on php ...

To re-edit

<?

to

<?php

Becouse it was showing errors, and doesn't know how to turn on short tag saying that i'm unskilled?

Excuse me but you helped me with nothing for any of my scripts based on php...

Just becouse of you i spend every single minute after we met to learn this languge.

And yeah i learn fast & its not hard for me.

So watch your words and stop trashtalk w/o any proves....

I didn't trust you from the momment you have 0 java skills. Java is easy enough for a kid to learn and you pretend to know php wihtout java, that doesn't seem right to me

PS: fck java, you dont know even the basics, you couldnt answer me what is int

U are idiot, Pauler isnt online 24/7 like You

Yes i'm an idiot.

I just wanted to know wich his code i sell.

Was enough that i heard, thats for reply...

About my skills on PHP coding ... i'm not going to reply since you are no one to judge me for whatever, you don't even know me...

PS:

xdem you don't even know how to config mysql secure... so gtfo... with your god knowledge.