How To Get More Riot Points With Less Money! 100% Legal!

lol dude now i check the payment and i see you take 3700 rp with 35 € by phone in australia....

if you choose greece need to pay 20€ for 1550 rp this really rocks....

thnx mate....!! now, have fun with your new skins and champions! :)

thnx mate....!! now, have fun with your new skins and champions! :)

need to buy international number first!!!!

http://www.vodafone.gr/portal/client/cms/viewCmsPage.action?pageId=1046&request_locale=en

lol dude now i check the payment and i see you take 3700 rp with 35 € by phone in australia....

if you choose greece need to pay 20€ for 1550 rp this really rocks....

also magaki13 sells 7.080 rp for 25euro..so...

itan ena mikro karavi,itan ena mikro karavi pou itan a a ata3ideuto p itan a a ata3ideuto oe oe oeo oeoeoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happyforever:

χαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχα έλεος! έχω λιώσει! χαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχα δεν παίζεστε ρε φίλε! χαχαχαχαχαχα

Did anyone understand eventually how this thing works? I mean it's stupid because you should buy an australian phone number and to put some money on it too.

Did anyone understand eventually how this thing works? I mean it's stupid because you should buy an australian phone number and to put some money on it too.

you save money, you buy cheaper & it is legal and real one... so if u dont like my post leave it :D

you save money, you buy cheaper & it is legal and real one... so if u dont like my post leave it :D

You don't save any money actually because the money you save from rp you use them in order to buy this international phone and the credits in it. Also there is no rule that says we can't argue lol.

You don't save any money actually because the money you save from rp you use them in order to buy this international phone and the credits in it. Also there is no rule that says we can't argue lol.

You buy the card 1 time only.. so no big deal :D