more advertise space please

Napster321

Not even kidz, but alot of mods, legendary members, vips, donors from here do the same.

I won't tell names but only to my server got a long list from here. Now they stoped cuz i had to speack with everyone to give me 1 reason for doing this.

Anyway, comming on topic...the places for advertise kinda sucks and give me headache

Not even kidz, but alot of mods, legendary members, vips, donors from here do the same.

I won't tell names but only to my server got a long list from here. Now they stoped cuz i had to speack with everyone to give me 1 reason for doing this.

Anyway, comming on topic...the places for advertise kinda sucks and give me headache

Kidz doesn't mean that aren't Mods lege members etc.. Everyone have a reason to do it.. Your server down,they're server up ;) That's why im get prepared before to open an Lineage Server Again!

Nah, let's say just 1 if had a live serv..rest of them were like "OH IM AWESOME , i got down a not protected serv! "

I will never protect my servers. Is waste of money since im not having over 500 on to have a raeson for doing that ^^ for my type of server all is just ok :D heh

Nah, let's say just 1 if had a live serv..rest of them were like "OH IM AWESOME , i got down a not protected serv! "

I will never protect my servers. Is waste of money since im not having over 500 on to have a raeson for doing that ^^ for my type of server all is just ok :D heh

Well, i preffer to have protection and not speak with anyone,they can all ddos me but my server will be still up and it will hurt a lot :D

Well, i preffer to have protection and not speak with anyone,they can all ddos me but my server will be still up and it will hurt a lot :D

Kids learn this:

Destroy is for low brain damaged kids.

Its way easyer to destroy smth that other people build then build smth yourself.