All Basics L2J Interlude Pack from 15€

try explain??

don't replay in the post of idiots dude,the rules is simple you are in the club=you have good pack and also you are trusted member

you dont belong in da club=your pack is trash and all the codes have bin share it here(100% of share code here is trash)

also here some ppl they know everything about all, and have opinion about all, w/o have see something can easy criticize your work....

don't replay in the post of idiots dude,the rules is simple you are in the club=you have good pack and also you are trusted member

you dont belong in da club=your pack is trash and all the codes have bin share it here(100% of share code here is trash)

also here some ppl they know everything about all, and have opinion about all, w/o have see something can easy criticize your work....

Well i totally 100% agree with you, but im trying to be nice (im opened minded)

If someone can reply with facts, i accept it

If they reply like its sh*cks, trash, all shared i just dont care about why they say!

2 ppl have already asked about my pack since its pretty much "stable" and they have difficulties with appling patches....

So THUMBS UP for your attitude!

Be aware of your words..

Good pack?lol.

Well i totally 100% agree with you, but im trying to be nice (im opened minded)

If someone can reply with facts, i accept it

If they reply like its sh*cks, trash, all shared i just dont care about why they say!

2 ppl have already asked about my pack since its pretty much "stable" and they have difficulties with appling patches....

So THUMBS UP for your attitude!

what facts you wanna?everything is placed on l2j's mxc share section.

whatever