[Discussion]Intrepid

An4rchy

please....just keep your shitty useless opinion for yourself...your stupidity is annoying and it kinda makes me angry

Lets don't open the same discussion again, I dont care for your opinion. Still you will code from sctatch what others have done years ago, I call this stupid, you can call the downgrade stupid we just have different way of thinking and view. We have facking 2013 and you come to tell me that ur proud of working a c4 from scratch? Okay if you said that 5 or more years ago, I would tell you amazing, gl with it, but get real, you need many years to reach the current aCis level or L2j

And Setekh please dont come and say that you dont want to downgrade the aCis cause its shitty and made by kids, we both know that its better to downgrade aCis than working a c4 shitt from scratch, you and Intrepid are just to stubborn to accept that all these years of your absence the l2j projects are developed so good and are so clean and stable. Still, both of you are so stubborn I have no reason to continue this discussion so Im out, if you have smth to say just pm me, I wont open this thread again.

Lets don't open the same discussion again, I dont care for your opinion. Still you will code from sctatch what others have done years ago, I call this stupid, you can call the downgrade stupid we just have different way of thinking and view.

And Setekh please dont come and say that you dont want to downgrade the aCis cause its shitty and made by kids, we both know that its better to downgrade aCis than working a c4 shitt from scratch, you and Intrepid are just to stubborn to accept that all these years of your absence the l2j projects are developed so good and are so clean and stable. Still, both of you are so stubborn I have no reason to continue this discussion so Im out, if you have smth to say just pm me, I wont open this thread again.

I dont bring things up, its your immaturity, ignorance, stupidity that you fail to understand that nobody wants to hear your opinion in that subject yet you want to force us to accept yours while you call every single counterargument stupid. We told you the way we see it and we told you why and prooven it many times, accept our opinion and stop talking about this downgrade thing to us.

Lets don't open the same discussion again, I dont care for your opinion. Still you will code from sctatch what others have done years ago, I call this stupid, you can call the downgrade stupid we just have different way of thinking and view. We have facking 2013 and you come to tell me that ur proud of working a c4 from scratch? Okay if you said that 5 or more years ago, I would tell you amazing, gl with it, but get real, you need many years to reach the current aCis level or L2j

edited

You rely on an untested theory.

Are you serious dude? These "years" you're talking about are years copying others codes, in no advancement at all, i dont see nothing relevant in acis or any other pack except l2jfree genesis. And i stated that i will continue c4 not rewrite it from scratch; and i also enumerated how we're gonna do it, tho i enjoy seeing how limited your comprehension of a server emulator is, i dont have the time to deal with it.

Locked. I have enough of it.

PS:

I dont bring things up, its your immaturity, ignorance, stupidity that you fail to understand that nobody wants to hear your opinion in that subject yet you want to force us to accept yours while you call every single counterargument stupid. We told you the way we see it and we told you why and prooven it many times, accept our opinion and stop talking about this downgrade thing to us.

That's the interpid im used to! XD