[Discussion]Intrepid

An4rchy

First of all, i don't mean to be offensive..

But has anyone else noticed a sudden change over Intrepid? I mean c'mon, it's like he is 200% more calm, eager to talk/chat and respond positively to many topics/posts/replies.

This is strange, but good :D

I don't really know you personal and you don't know me too, that's why i mentioned the first words.. It's just strange but good :D

btw the sudden change is simple, theres no change...when i was raging at every single post it was because i moderated alone the whole l2j board because all the l2jdevs and l2mods were either shit or went afk for the rest of eternity and i was tired as fuck :DDDDD

btw the sudden change is simple, theres no change...when i was raging at every single post it was because i moderated alone the whole l2j board because all the l2jdevs and l2mods were either shit or went afk for the rest of eternity and i was tired as -beep- :DDDDD

Anyway, just keep this going mate :) And keep writing these:

:DDDDD

:)

nobody flamed him, yet

keyword YET :D altho that may be the case because i had a war of words with almost every single member of the staff/ex staff including a huge one with our own maxtor :D