Ok guys, as i want to become elite member but i dont have extra cash to do it, im planning to write a nice pvp guide for a gladiator for u all.

First of all i wanted to say that i will mostly tell u about interlude, but there is not much difference between the T1 version and Interlude.

Second, i will make TEXT only version with no “Beauties”, However if u guys find this guide pretty cool, i will explain all the parts precisely, and make my text more beautifull.

Well lets start. I will tell precisely what to do on lvl 1-20, but 40+ it will be “few notice explanation”

POST 1 = PART 1 lvl 1-20

Lvl 1 to 20 ur just one little Human Fighter. Train like any other class as him. If u play on x1 train 1-4 around the village, then take a quest for wolf pelts at the weapon trader, kill 40 wolves, gain lvls, and an armour. Then continue north upto obelisk of victory, where u will train till lvl 6. Return, take a quest at the east gates at the captain, “the guard is busy”. Continue killing werevolves upto lvl 10. Then return to the village, and get Wind Walk 2 from newbie guide, talk again with the captain to get a ton of free soulshots, and 2 take quests: Sword of Solidarity, at the Starting location for human fighters (Cedric Training Hall), and Spirit of Mirrors in the Magic School. Finish em both (if u like this guide, and i become elite i will give a good detail on these quests and on stuff later on). U will have level 11 by then, and tons of soulshots/lesser healing potions, and 2 nice weapons. Sell the wand to a player 12,5k or to shop, and upgrade ur Sword to Gladius. Next continue training upto lvl 18 in the Northern Part of Talking island village on Giant spiders. U will have to run alot nonstop, but the xp per hour and the herbs are nice. Other way is to train in the ruins, but u are more likely to die there, and u will not get hp/mp/buff herbs there. U wont need to run alot too. but the risk is high. Lvl 18+ buy a ticket to Gludin – way 1. Way 2 – complete quest ” A step into the future”, giving u 1 soe to Giran, making it about 12k cash to get to gludio, town of destination by tp, or about 7k if u go dion>gludio by legs which isnt so far. Next Train in the Ruins of Despair, avoid imps, if u dont have good jewelery. About zombies, they have resist pdef, but they give more XP than other monsters in that area, so dont miss em too =P. No pvp upto profession 1 – that’s for sure =P

I SKIP PROFESSION QUEST DO TO A LACK OF ENCOURAGEMENT.

Part 2

lvl 20-40.

Well u got a WARRIOR proffesion, so u will have 3 ways to train. I will explain fast each of them.

First one and the most normal is Tarbar+Brig Shield (can be overriden by any other blunt weapon and a shield). U can use all ur skills except pole, with this type of equip. This type i usually use after lvl 28, and go to Execution Grounds, cats under them, and Cruma Swamps too. U can train in breka barraks too.

The second one, the rarest is a warrior with a 2handed sword. No difference in training with the 1st type, just u take more damage, and u cant stun ur opponents.

The Third one, the one i use till lvl 28 in gludin cats (the one next to lizardmans), is Pole training with Newbie Vampirik Rage. Worked PERFECT with top D armour and pole, with Newbie buffs, and with Interlude type of draining HP from damage on multiply enemies. Lvl 28 will come in few hours, so get an SE or a Healer =P. Tactic is simple. run around hitting mobs in few rooms, return to “UR ROOM”, go in a corner, use war cry, wait till the mobs come, take into target a mob in front of u, and press f1 (hit the mobs), when most of them are in front, use the mass atack skill, to hit them hard. TAKE AND USE HP POTS in case of lag.

Level 28+ u can go cruma marshlands with a blunt/2h sword/sword(not suggested at all). Train upto lvl 32 there, to go to EG cats directly, till level 40. Dont forget antidotes, and hp potions. Nograde people will die there very fast, if they goupto bees.

Another lvl 20-28 type of traiining is in Wastelands. Just kill all that moves, and get exp, or teleport directly to the ant nest from gludio, to get Good exp with pole party or solo with another weapon.

PVP. If u have Elven jewelery set, and top D armour with a shield and Tarbar, u have no1 to fear at all except for Orc Raiders with same equip. The Tactic is simple: Run upto the enemy, and stun him. Then use power smash/strike skills on him and continue hitting. The wizard of same level will go down for sure, especially if ur near to him, have hp pots. If stun doesnt land, u can die from his auraburn spamming, so a lil musthave is some CP pots. A tank wont be our enemy, a wizard maybe, a dagger not at all, a bow maybe if stun doesnt land, and he has stun himself. Avoid support classes =P they will root u, then wind strike u to death =P. Orc raider. This fella will have same pdef as u, a lil more patck than u, but without a shield, will have no stun, a lil more hp. AND he will have lvl 1 frenzy, making him pretty strong after he got 30% of hp left. So as soon as u see a orc raider, try not to leave him go out of stun. If he has frenzy, and stun didnt pass. RUN FORREST!

2nd proffesion walkthrought skipped due to a lack of encouragement

Part 3 level 40-52. i repeat, that i can make this text look way nicer, if i become elite member, and i will add much more details =)

This part is very little, we dont have alot to talk about.

First of all. U might want to stay a while with a blunt, but a good idea would still be to get Katana*katana or other top C duals, upto u have the opportunity to get SLS*SLS +4 or even Tal*Damasc +4. So the choice is urs. If u get a blunt, u have same tactics to use as in 20-40 guide in pvp. The pve part coming up next.

Train whereever u want. Myself i found it VERY nice to join a clan possesing a clan hall in aden, to teleport to west cemetery, to kill archers/ratmans/zombies there. Good xp upto lvl 48, where u can go South cemetery upto lvl 52. or u can go inside the cemetery too, but its more safe in south cemetery.

Equip.

As C duals i prefer Katana*Katana. They look nice. All i have to say about weapon =P. About armour, its more likely to have FP set of course, because u will have to keep it upto A grade armour, cuz B grade is a lil useless =P.

Skills.

Okay, lets get this part by part. just to say, this is the way i keep my skills:

upto 3rd profession:

f1 – atack

f2 – double sonic slash

f3 – triple sonic slash

f4 – sonic blaster

f5 – Sonic storm

f6 – sonic buster

f7 – the useless triple slash

f8 – anything (upto lvl 60+ energy stones, to load myself upto lvl 2 sonic fast)

f9 – ghp/hp

f10 – sonic focus

f11 – anything (CP) \\\\\ MACROS TO MAKE BOTH

f12 – GCP ///// OF THEM WORK TOGETHER

First of all, u will get Detect weaknesses of creatures. Use them, because they help alot in training, but not in pvp.

at lvl 40, u get nothing of interest.

Focus sonic lvl 1

Nothing to use for. If u use energy stones, u can charge upto lvl 2, and pretty fast, compared to focus sonic, so u wont even need focus sonic skill upto lvl 49. U can buy energy stones from grocery shop. U will need them not only for charging, but also for mass skills.

Triple Slash.

Well this skill is the only one skill u will use to get mp out till lvl 43. The power of it is useless when compared to other skills of the same lvl, like power smash, or when compared to the skills coming up. But the 2 good parts: doesnt eat any charges, ignores shield defence. Useless after lvl 49 – for sure.

lvl 43.

1st working combo in pvp:

Close range:

==========

Sonic buster

Sonic Storm

Sonic blaster

Triple Slash – to finish off

==========

This combo works even if ur enemy starts fleeing. (except for triple slash, dont waste time for it =P)

ALWAYS use Sonic storm BEFORE Sonic Blaster at all lvls. For example at lvl 43, u wont be able to cast sonic storm, cuz u wont have any charges left, at lvl 74, ur damage with the sonic storm, after the sonic blaster ate 2/7 charges will be way less.

U get sonic charge lvl 2. useless on the hot keys atm.

Sonic Storm – Very usefull skill.

It eats same amount of MP as sonic buster u get at same lvl, and the amount is big. The power is bigger that triple slash, and the effect is MULTIPLE, so u can hit lots of enemies at the same time. USABLE at the start of ALL longrange combos, and in the 2nd place of all Close range comboes

Sonic Buster – Very usefull skill.

Eats same amount of mp as sonic storm, u get at same lvl, and the amount is big. The power is the same as sonic storm, and the effect is also multiple. Usable at the start of ALL close range combos.

BOTH OF THEM REQUIRE A MINIMUM CHARGE OF 2, AND DONT EAT CHARGES

Sonic Blaster – Main distance nuke

Power bigger than both of the skills wrote above. Eats 2 charges and requires minimum 2 charges.

ALL 3 CAN GO CRITICAL HIT, DAMAGE x2, u can rise it by wearing ring of AQ for example. Death whisper wont give stronger crits with skills.

Level 46. – Nothing new

Level 49.

Double sonic slash – Main skill (for me)

Close range combo

=============

Sonic buster

Sonic Storm

Double sonic slash

Triple Slash

=============

The double sonic eats 3 charges, and requires a minimum of 3 charges. Its power is almost twice the one of triple slash. Main nuke i use in close combat, i will explain later why.

Level 52. – Nothing new

PVP.

U wont be strong in pvp lvl 40-52. Even more – u will suck. The gladiator grows its power in a geometric progression.

Normally all classes will own u, if they have the hands and the brain. 2 comboes at lvl 52:

Close range combo

=============

=============

Sonic buster

Sonic Storm

Double sonic slash

Triple Slash

=============

2xEnergy stone

Sonic Focus

=============

REPEAT

=============

=============

Long Range Combo

=============

=============

Sonic Storm

Sonic blaster

=============

1x energy stone

1 sonic focus

=============

REPEAT

=============

=============

No details. Use lionheart always in pvp vs STUNable and DEBUFFable classes, and warcry when it recharges. No more comments

No Detailed explanations due to a lack of encouragement

Part 4.

Level 52-60

Training.

There is one very good space to train a gladiator with a Prophet (and BD (or if u have CH in aden, u can have only bd at ur side, and get buffs/teleport direct to that place)). The place is Giants Cave. There u get necessary recipies from the quest u take at the entrance, for lvl 61+ (a grade), and u get other recipies, that u can sell to other players. The place is dangerous, but fun, and rewarding. U can use ur Detect weakness animal/beast there, works good. The monsters can make u bleed, and can magic atack u, so get GHP potions, bandages and jewelery. u wont have to run alot from 1 monster to another, if u hit one, more will come, so take one out from the corner, and run to the bridge. Deal with it, and go further. This is the best place to train for a destroyer+PP paty btw. U can train there upto lvl 60.

USE SONIC BLASTER TO HAVE SOME ECONOMY ON MP

Equip. If you use ebay, or u just have tons of cash, take SLS*SLS +4. If u dont have cash, do some economy, to get A grade duals directly. No need of B grade armour/Jewelery. FP set, and top C luxor jewelery, and Katana*katana still work =).

Skills.

level 55.

Sonic Charge lvl 4

One new most powerfull skill.

Triple Sonic Slash – Requires 4 Sonic charges, and eats all of them. Same effect as double sonic slash, but more powerful.

Close range worked up:

#1.

=============

——————————

Sonic Buster

Sonic storm MOST DPS

Triple Sonic slash

——————————

2xEnergy stones

2x sonic charge JUST 1 STRONG HIT

Double sonic slash

——————————

1xEnergyStone

2xSonic charge MIDDLE/HIGH DPS

Sonic buster/storm

>>>IF both the slashes arent recharged, go for sonic blaster<<<<

——————————

=============

=============

Sonic Buster

Sonic Storm MIDDLE DPS

Sonic blaster

—————————–

2x Sonic charge

triple sonic slash JUST 1 STRONG HIT

—————————–

2xEnergyStone

2xSonic Charge MOST DPS

buster/storm

Doublesonic

—————————–

=============

in the number 1, the enemy might go scared of the damage u have done to him, and he will think u will do even more in few seconds, so he will go BSOE or flee.

in the number 2, the enemy will think u did almost all ur damage u could, cuz u start recharging, and after u triplesonicslash him, if he isnt dead, if he flees, u have sonic storm and blaster recharged, so INVALID TARGET.

PVP.

Not alot of stuff has changed.

In plains, archer kills you, mages too. In catacombs, or in small places, u will own them both. Destroyer still is ur BIGGEST worry. All other classes go down.

LOW DETAIL = No encouragement

Forgot to ADD

SKILLS

Level 58

u get War frenzy.

This is a toggle on skill, which greatly increases ur resistance to stun and sleep.

Level 60

U get sonic focus 5, which increases the damage u make with chargeable skills.

Part 5,

Level 61 – 70

Training.

Too much places to train. Lair Of Antharas with clan works good =)

Witch SOLO also works out.

Or u can train beside goddart. SOLO too

EQUIP.

Now without any doubt, i choose Tallum heavy.

I wont prove my point of view, just trust me, this set is the best upto Imperial crusader, and still u want to keep it for u vs Mage encounters.

The set gives u +8% P.Aspd, +5759 Load, +80% to resist to poison, -80% chance to bleed. Also gives u +2 Str, -2 Con. The universal tatoo is +5str – 5con, making overall +7str -7con, which is VERY good with ur +8patckspeed for ur DPS. The duals u must get are without doubt Tallum*damascus. Not only they are the most powerfull A grade duals available, but they give the biggest atack speed bonus when enchanted by +4 or more = +8%patck speed. This build is enormous vs wizards and for training. It is also the best vs all other types. U could still get majestic heavy for a fight vs archers or tanks if u got the cash, because it gives protection vs stun, but u have still got War Frenzy and Lionheart which offers u a great protection vs stun, so u dont have to get it =). But tallum heavy set is universal. So get it =)

Skills.

Level 62.

Here u get one of the most fun skills the gladiator gets.

Its an analogy of Dash.

Sonic Move eats 3 Sonic charges – This skill offers u the chance to catch up with Treasure hunters, silver rangers, and any other class, due to the enormous speed u get when u use it: The Reuse is fast, u can compare it with the reuse of Dash, the speed u get is beyond 200 ( Under hero berserker u can get ur speed upto 246 without SWS, with DEX-6  ) without tatoo on minus dex under bersk and with ww2, the speed is 232 with Sonic move lvl 2 u get on lvl68. 

Level 64,

Here u get Duelist spirit, which is another ultraskill.

This skill offers u a low reuse time, u can spam it without stop, and it gives u Atack speed. With Tallum heavy, Tal*damasc +4, Duelist spirit2, haste2, bersk2, dance of fury, and CoV/PoF, with no +Dex dyes, u can get ur atck speed 900+  . without CoV its about 800+  . anyways this skill+Sonic move makes u something like a walking antimage

Level 66

Focus sonic lvl 6

Level 68

Sonic Move lvl 2 – here u turn into a rocket

Level 70

Focus sonic lvl 7.

Now u turn into a war machine 

PVP.

One more CloseRange combo:

================

Sonic Buster

Sonic Storm

Double Sonic Slash

Triple Sonic Slash

2xEnergy Stones THIS COMBO IS USED TO DO EXPLOSIVE DAMAGE. USUALLY USED BY ME ON DRAIN TYPE WIZARDS.

5xFocus Sonic

Sonic buster

Sonic Storm…

================

So now. Tactic. VS Ranged type classes.

Use Sonic move, charge up 3 times, run CLOSE upto the guy, Do sonic buster, triple sonic slash, and he will run away, charge 4 times fast, and send in his back Sonic Storm and Sonic Blaster, finishing him off, or scaring him to death. Redo same thing when the sonic move is recharged. Then he will be dead for sure.

Dagger type classes

Here do explosive damage.

Sonic buster, sonic storm, double sonic slash, triple sonic slash,>> invalid target. if not, 7 charges, and finish him off.

Wizards.

Remember not to try to fight with them at distance without Sonic rage skill u get on 3rd profession. Use sonic move, and run upto them, and use the same tactic as with dagger type classes. The guy will panic.

Tanks.

Nothing interesting.

Do Sonic Buster/Storm, Double sonic slash, 3charges, Triple sonic slash, 4 charges, buster/storm, double, 3 charges…. Eventually he will go down. If he goes UD, just run a bit away and sit down =). If he has a panther, kill it with sonic storm+ sonic blaster from distance.

Summoners.

The Explosive tactic is nice here, run close to the summoner, be sure the summon is near to the summoner, use sonic buster/sonic storm, hitting both of them, then go doublesonic/triplesonic slashing on the SUMMON. next 7 charges, while the summoner tries to heal his summon, ur ready to redo same thing, redo exactly same thing, the guy will be half dead already, and the summon dead. 7 charges, and finish him off however u want. if he does servitor empowerement, hit the summoner only. and not with explosive tactic, because it will take u too long till the next explosion.

Tirant tactic is same as the one with daggers.

Destroyers.

First of all try to take as much cp/hp as u can from distance. DONT waste sonic move. Next do the buster/storm/double/3charge/triple/4charge combo, to get the maximum hp out of him. then do little hits like, charge, triple, charge, double. AS SOON AS HE GOES FRENZY, DO THE EXPLOSIVE TACTIC, CHARGE 3 TIMES IF HE IS NOT DEAD, AND USE SONIC MOVE, AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE, TILL U HAVE THE DISTANCE TO CHARGE AGAIN, AND FINISH HIM OFF WITH A SECOND EXPLOSIVE COMBO =)

Thats all till lvl 70

Enjoy.

Later i will add , from 70 till 78/80 deppends on the server.