Titan Protection By Psomasweb.org - Defended 78Gbps Direct Attack! 50Kk Mpps !

I know what a dstat is , traffic graph.

Anyway , do not worry about my services , i am 4 years in hosting bussiness and i never had a sad customer.

Everyone in here can confirm about my services.

You are avoiding my question.

You are avoiding my question.

Double answer and final i supose.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/934016_4807073416177_1982490088_n.jpg

Psomasweb Including

Phoenix , Phalcon , Python can hold more  traffic than your home internet provider can....

2qSKAxa.png

Double answer and final i supose.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/934016_4807073416177_1982490088_n.jpg

Psomasweb Including

Phoenix , Phalcon , Python can hold more than your home internet provider can....

2qSKAxa.png

He is the best psomas2 ftw :dat: :dat: :dat: :dat: :dat: :dat:

• 1 month later...

I am not a cheap reseller , i rent racks.

Yes, you are a 'cheap reseller' Mr. Psomas.

You are renting staminus (Because I speak with Matt, owner of staminus and he told me so).

You are also renting a romanian company, I will not tell the name to do not expose you more and I will advise you their '500 Gbps Protection' is crappy, and their

tcp mitigation is horrible.

Your services are really cheap, however they do not delivery what they promisse, other then a 'cool image, with lots of gbps written there' :).

I invite you to explain about your Layer 7/4 mitigation algorithms step by step, so we will know if you really have any idea of what you are doing here or not, other than just reselling.

Also let we know about your routing design, the used protocols, and the polices...

Thank You.

Yes, you are a 'cheap reseller' Mr. Psomas.

You are renting staminus (Because I speak with Matt, owner of staminus and he told me so).

You are also renting a romanian company, I will not tell the name to do not expose you more and I will advise you their '500 Gbps Protection' is crappy, and their

tcp mitigation is horrible.

Your services are really cheap, however they do not delivery what they promisse, other then a 'cool image, with lots of gbps written there' :).

I invite you to explain about your Layer 7/4 mitigation algorithms step by step, so we will know if you really have any idea of what you are doing here or not, other than just reselling.

Also let we know about your routing design, the used protocols, and the polices...

Thank You.

Well , since you talked with matt , and you know that i am on romanian , france , belize and isle of the man companies too , you can understand that i am not just a reseller that takes a dedi and splitts it to horrible vps's.

Building my network like my customers are supposed to use more comfortably with the best results.

As you can see , i am the only one in this forum that nobody has complains , i never had a bad deal withanyone , and no one hates like are the most of the other members in here  ,  i never had not even one sad customer in any of my services.

Thanks for trying to trush like KderD64 did , but i wont fight with anyone of immature people seperately.

My customers know what i am.

Love,

-Psomas