[CnC] My New Signa!

Heiko

Well i try to make some things on this signature from some people suggestions and here it is :)

Special thanks to Universe who help me to end this with some ideas..

I want to see your opinions about this signature!

13140748.jpg

Sorry to say that, but i think its not yours...

If so, then good work on this one, text blends good.

What i dont like is the inner shadow (your border), it looks so awful, use a normal stroke boder imo.

Very specific artstyle :P

Looks very... sharp.

Personally, those three little red swirls on the render bother me a bit, I feel like that could have been done differently/better.

But I guess it looks okay overall and it definitely stands out of the more ordinary stuff.

Sorry to say that, but i think its not yours...

If so, then good work on this one, text blends good.

What i dont like is the inner shadow (your border), it looks so awful, use a normal stroke boder imo.

yeap it's mine ;p i try to make some things from suggestions i take and before finish this i speak with universe for some help for end this work :) and thx anyawy dude

Not bad and QQrofl is right, remove that inner shadow.

Btw, why don't you participate on the SOTM event?

I think about SOTM event but on MxC you can find a lot of people who make crazy signatures and this is the first signature who i really like from my all work on signatures so i'm a little bit newbie for this but thanks for think about to be on SOTM :)

Very specific artstyle :P

Looks very... sharp.

Personally, those three little red swirls on the render bother me a bit, I feel like that could have been done differently/better.

But I guess it looks okay overall and it definitely stands out of the more ordinary stuff.

yeap it's kinda out of theme but i didn't know what to put to add some things on signature..

And thanks for your words :)

I'm glad that I helped dude.

If you have any other question feel free to pm me.

Gz for this tag.

Thanks a lot uni you help me a lot on this with wallpapers,renders,etc and how to build my signature :)

Hello there.

First I would like to mention that if members do not have any proof about any kind of rip then just don't even mention it.

About the tag it is too sharp.Just got to edit----> fade sharpen and reduce the opacity.

Not my style though but practising will make you better.I can see kind of improvement though.

Hello there.

First I would like to mention that if members do not have any proof about any kind of rip then just don't even mention it.

About the tag it is too sharp.Just got to edit----> fade sharpen and reduce the opacity.

Not my style though but practising will make you better.I can see kind of improvement though.

well the proofs are the png files but for me it's not proof cauz if i ask to someone make the signature for me i can have the png too so you have right i don't have any proofs i just know that i make it so i say it's mine cauz i know it..(for me it's no matter what others believe if you believe in you)

anyway i just see some tutorials on youtube about singature creation and i take some ideas and i just use some imagination to make this but the sure is that ofc it's not gonna be "pro" signa cauz i just sit for some minutes per 2,3 days and try on this..

Good for ya matey

Although I was refering to you but to the one who was blaming you.

yes i understand i just say that it's true that i don't have proof for this..

anyway thanks a lot man :)