[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

Totally unprepared to launch the server. They already lost some people with the 2 days delay! A lot of hard work to do if they wish to see

their project last a month. I'm not sure about the online count, but keep in mind that dualboxing is allowed. Looking good otherwise...

oh dumb, rly... i feel sad for you dude

you don't need. feel for yourself. you got lots of reasons. You got uranium in your thyroid and you are so stupid you can't understand what's a right and what's a privilege.

honestly i was expecting more ... im disappointed :( ! You cant spawn 5 mobs with 3 minutes respawn time when 3000 peoples are trying to lvl up , its hard to level up , to make adena or to take a gear. Usually in Azure C5 before several years , at start date NPC mobs were multiplied x2-3 times cause of the all starting players. One more thing that made me a bad impression were all these Announcements related to Donation , donation , donation , donation ... honestly every 5 minutes , there was a new announcements with something related to donation system. That makes me feel awful , cause the only reason these guys opened a C5 OFF retail server as old times , is MONEY and only MONEY. Thats it , after couple of weeks when nobody donates or give a damn about the donation stuff , server will close doors. Welcome to reality !

sad but true, they have even donate section on forum, donate announce every 5min, grand opening delayed  30hours~

by the way.. how is going first class quest?there over9000 ppls waiting respawn ? while donators farming at top spots? :troll:

so bad server rly , i thought to join before some days..now that i see this fails..better kill me than join this crap

sad but true, they have even donate section on forum, donate announce every 5min, grand opening delayed  30hours~

by the way.. how is going first class quest?there over9000 ppls waiting respawn ? while donators farming at top spots? :troll:

so bad server rly , i thought to join before some days..now that i see this fails..better kill me than join this crap

the second thing on priority  after protections is server economy. When you put imbalaced donations , or badly combinated rates you server is broken.

Just show me one server that doesn't have donate for the class changes nowadays.

Stop being so retarded, go play some tetris.

Just show me one server that doesn't have donate for the class changes nowadays.

Stop being so retarded, go play some tetris.

none say "NO" to classes

but donate even at first minute of server on 3k online its a big problem

for normal players to make Q with such a big online and donators have Q

you think its difference its low? you still doing quest while donators alrdy on top spots?

im not saying to remove donate, but adding first minute donate its SUCH A lame, it shows that he dont a give a sh1t he knows that kids donate at start cuz they think server will stay for long time online..and after some weeks R.I.P

anyway soon you gonna quit thats sure  :not bad:

none say "NO" to classes

but donate even at first minute of server on 3k online its a big problem

for normal players to make Q with such a big online and donators have Q

you think its difference its low? you still doing quest while donators alrdy on top spots?

anyway soon you gonna quit too :not bad:

Top spots at 30 lvl ? Okay.