Cheapest ➲ Ultimate Gfx Store

yep i did .I do what clients ask for.

Who even say that u have copyright of the image u took to re-sell it? its not about what client ask... 

at least do a small photoshop work i know 3 euros is really really cheap but its still "work" u can ask for 5 euros or 10 but 

at least make it ur work.. its graphics.. if in 2016 with such huge range of programs we cant make a unique logo or bg then wtf :D

btw no hate or anything just saying my opinion :3

Edited by AccessDenied

Who even say that u have copyright of the image u took to re-sell it? its not about what client ask... 

at least do a small photoshop work i know 3 euros is really really cheap but its still "work" u can ask for 5 euros or 10 but 

at least make it ur work.. its graphics.. if in 2016 with such huge range of programs we cant make a unique logo or bg then wtf :D

btw no hate or anything just saying my opinion :3

lol man you just say your opinions.There are a lot of guys in mxc graphics section that work with the same way.Ripping images from google use them.I didnt saw you going and posting in their threads....

lol man you just say your opinions.There are a lot of guys in mxc graphics section that work with the same way.Ripping images from google use them.I didnt saw you going and posting in their threads....

yes cause i love you more than others -.- i wanted say it only to you :( stop judge meeee

• 3 weeks later...