[HELP] Events

colt

Question

8 answers to this question

Hey dudes, anyone have CTF, TW and DM events for High Five WORKING? because I can't find one working good.

Thanks

Search @ Google & at the forum... there are shared... if you are too lazy search yourself and you think that someone is going to do that for you... then you are wrong.

Dear Tryskell I can't add Phoenix engine or nexus, because Phoenix have alot of bugs (can't import) and Nexus is paid system (i have no money)!

With little modifications Phoenix Engine can work perfect, ofcourse this depends on your Java skills.

My advice for you is to use search button in the top (right) of each page or google.com, good luck.

With little modifications Phoenix Engine can work perfect, ofcourse this depends on your Java skills.

My advice for you is to use search button in the top (right) of each page or google.com, good luck.

Silv3rMoon thanks for reply! So, my java skill is poor! :P

Search button does not work and google can't help me at this time.

:(

Dear colt even if i search for you and find you  2-3 automated events (shared from here) you will need java knowleque to make them work and fix every bug! So if you ask my opinion Nexus event engine is the best solution ;)

Money makes the world go round.........

Unfortunately, events engine is what is supposed the most easiest to add, as adding each events one by one would basically cause more trouble than adding a single, centralized system (I don't even count such engine has been tested before, and ppl worked a lot in the goal to get money, while eventual sharers over MxC don't even busy about testing what they share).

I invite you to take some times to learn about L2J / Java (need around 3 months to get a good overview and be able to fix things), or do something to get money in order to pay you the knowledge you don't have / don't want to have.

Afaik, L2J developers use their times as you do, if you don't count to work on your project, why others would do it for you and for free ? They can use their own knowledge to launch any server they want and get money from it.

You should perhaps forget administrate such server aswell.

Unfortunately, events engine is what is supposed the most easiest to add, as adding each events one by one would basically cause more trouble than adding a single, centralized system (I don't even count such engine has been tested before, and ppl worked a lot in the goal to get money, while eventual sharers over MxC don't even busy about testing what they share).

I invite you to take some times to learn about L2J / Java (need around 3 months to get a good overview and be able to fix things), or do something to get money in order to pay you the knowledge you don't have / don't want to have.

Afaik, L2J developers use their times as you do, if you don't count to work on your project, why others would do it for you and for free ? They can use their own knowledge to launch any server they want and get money from it.

You should perhaps forget administrate such server aswell.

Actualy adding Phoenix Engine is 200 times easyer then adding 1 CTF i'm talking about manual.

:D