HB Extender on GF PTS Files ?

Hi guys,

Does anyone tried to make HB extender on GF PTS files ? Cause i think there is no good HB files and maybe there is less work to "downgrade" existing GF files than upgrade C4->C5->Kamael->HB.

Thanks for info... .

Don't know if something like that is possible but the ideea is ok. Beside is + /- same work as upgrading a server. Because game play is change from chronicle to chronicle(skills, instance, etc).

Of course this is posible, Sublimity did it by downgrading GF to IL.

Its quite simple if you take by easy logics.

I already did this as a test for myself, downgrading IL to C4.

Sames goes for GF to HB

Sublimity didn't make any downgrade, they just made a huge Client/Textures/Systextures patch, so you are still connecting to a GF server, with GF features and GF system, skills and so on, the formulas changed a lot since Interlude, you just have to check the skills to see you are playing a customized GF.

Thanks for info guys,

Unfortunatelly i am totally new about extenders (how to write, logic,...etc). However i think i am familiar with C++, asm (allready wrote stupit bot working on C6 by hooking some exported functions and inject this).

So, can i ask you for any source code of any extender, or atleast part ...just for study purposes to get some ideas.

Thanks.

Thanks for info guys,

Unfortunatelly i am totally new about extenders (how to write, logic,...etc). However i think i am familiar with C++, asm (allready wrote stupit bot working on C6 by hooking some exported functions and inject this).

So, can i ask you for any source code of any extender, or atleast part ...just for study purposes to get some ideas.

Thanks.

on this pack i found extender source  as i remeber : http://uploading.com/files/7b8d7c59/L2OFF_Gracia_Final_Full_Pack_Server.rar/

I already did a downgrade from GF to HB, it works just fine, plus its alot secure than using free COEP or La2Guard shits.

(Using Vanganth GF L2OFF files).

Easy as pie. Did it just for fun.

I already did a downgrade from GF to HB, it works just fine, plus its alot secure than using free COEP or La2Guard shits.

(Using Vanganth GF L2OFF files).

Easy as pie. Did it just for fun.

Removing script data sure is easy.

Using someone else extender cause your incapable of fixing any bugs - seemingly hard.

There will be tons of small things from vitality to the calculations changed.

The question is - if the stupid playerbase will ever notice actually.

Id prefer the control COEP offers - but you'd need to you know have alotta experience and knowledge of l2npc\l2server\cached structure and ability to learn ASM fast to change anything beyond the scope COEP offers.

But GF might be the fastest option for a scraped version.

Removing script data sure is easy.

Using someone else extender cause your incapable of fixing any bugs - seemingly hard.

There will be tons of small things from vitality to the calculations changed.

The question is - if the stupid playerbase will ever notice actually.

Id prefer the control COEP offers - but you'd need to you know have alotta experience and knowledge of l2npc\l2server\cached structure and ability to learn ASM fast to change anything beyond the scope COEP offers.

But GF might be the fastest option for a scraped version.

Why would i even bother to create a own extender or fix bugs in the COEP ? When i got the best GF files on the market.

Dont rush in calling me incapable when you dont know me, plus i dont bother in doing more since as you said "playerbase" dont know shit... they just smack mobs and thats it.

The downgrade works perfect towards HB. And yes to modify scripts is easy, for who knows what he is doing.

Even with my alterations on to the GF files downgraded to HB script side, its remarcable perfect lets say, everything is working related to IOP/HB island, unlike the lolish files from COEP or La2Guard.

This is the best choice and easiest one i might say. Knowledge ? Notepad is so damn complexe.

Why would i even bother to create a own extender or fix bugs in the COEP ? When i got the best GF files on the market.

Dont rush in calling me incapable when you dont know me, plus i dont bother in doing more since as you said "playerbase" dont know shit... they just smack mobs and thats it.

The downgrade works perfect towards HB. And yes to modify scripts is easy, for who knows what he is doing.

Even with my alterations on to the GF files downgraded to HB script side, its remarcable perfect lets say, everything is working related to IOP/HB island, unlike the lolish files from COEP or La2Guard.

This is the best choice and easiest one i might say. Knowledge ? Notepad is so damn complexe.

ironicly your a dumbass n00b with a big mouth - who'd have broken cycles, aug stacking, dupes and instance saving issues if someone didn't code and sell it to you for GF

And then you go on to call COEP "broken" without even understanding what it was meant to be.

Which is the exact opposite of you - fyi.

I geuss you'd have to actually know and think logicly to find that ironic ^^

From your reply i just figured out that you're a sad kid locked in your parents house, since you flame for no reason.

If someone is above you regarding L2 knowledge you just spit random bullshit without any sense.

You're quite dumb and it was proven some topics back when a guy said you cant even set max lvl on some lol files.

Irony right ? You should look in the mirror before judging someone else.

COEP is shit, always was. Same for La2Guard HB's files. Get over it, but like Rey said : One man's garbage is another man's tresure, so please enjoy your COEP and keep your silly and chilish flames for your own opinion, noone flamed you.

Get serious kiddo.

Jezz...this maxcheaters is full of notepad script kiddies.

Cya.