Unique Interlude Event [Castlewars]

Boorinio

Hello guys another interlude event coded by me.This one register the players into 2 teams The attackers and the defenders.Tha attackers are spawned outside of stutgart castle and they have to kill the 3 flags within 10 minutes.If they do the event stops automatically and rewards the attackers if not the defenders win. here are some pictures!

Register Proccess:

Z1cbLXQ.jpg

RDolo2W.jpg

Teleporting players:

s5sCXyQ.jpg

t0DI8hl.jpg

Photo of the flags:

v9B7iRS.jpg

ku3y8n6.jpg

i hope you like it here is the link that contains both dp and core part leave a nice comment thanks!

http://www.4shared.com/office/SRreSkT5/corecastle.html?

:not bad: :not bad:

if any flag killed it iwill win attacker even if its not the third

:

+        		if (getNpcId() == 36006)
+        			{
+        				if(!CastleWars.isFinished)
+        				{
+        					CastleWars.flagskilled++;
+        					CastleWars.attackersWin();
+        				}
+        				
+        			}

you should check

if(CastleWars.flagskilled == 3){
CastleWars.attackersWin();
}

if any flag killed it iwill win attacker even if its not the third

:

+        		if (getNpcId() == 36006)
+        			{
+        				if(!CastleWars.isFinished)
+        				{
+        					CastleWars.flagskilled++;
+        					CastleWars.attackersWin();
+        				}
+        				
+        			}

you should check

if(CastleWars.flagskilled == 3){
CastleWars.attackersWin();
}

Nope if you read the code you will see that this check CastleWars.flagskilled == 3 is already implemented in CastleWars.attackersWin() method ;)

Am I the only one around here who thinks that this fast coded events are buggy? o_0 btw gj for your work mate

Feel free to report any bugs if you find them i will be pleased to fix them i did some test before sharing them but neither do i think that it was enough to say that they were trully bugless

Thanks dude i will!

for example what happens if a player logouts or gets crashed? or what happens if we have a karma situation or cursed weapon... Or what happens if you leave the area... I mean this events need more time...

for example what happens if a player logouts or gets crashed? or what happens if we have a karma situation or cursed weapon... Or what happens if you leave the area... I mean this events need more time...

at happens if we have a karma situation or cursed weapon. i didn't add exception for that neither the player crashed,(although since the defaults are false in l2pcinstance after an rr it will resolve it's self) because i am working on an event engine with marwan and i will add exception for all events there..

omg, how to start event????? i watched script 10x times and didn't find a command... ? and in script where is 1 problem in frozen in this part " if (CastleWars.isRunning && (isinCastleWars && pk.isinCastleWars)" the problem is that variable " pk"  is not found.

omg, how to start event????? i watched script 10x times and didn't find a command... ? and in script where is 1 problem in frozen in this part " if (CastleWars.isRunning && (isinCastleWars && pk.isinCastleWars)" the problem is that variable " pk"  is not found.

Then your project is different than the one i coded also about the start thingy just make an admin command and put that inside CastleWars.openRegi();