interlude [L2J] Project X Interlude PvP Server Opened 27.01.2013

AkaDumanisT

We havent lag. Check your connection please.

We tested it, mages hitting 800-900 dmg with full items (gloom/vortex). Archers hitting 2k - 2.4k max. w/o any augment. Someone have duel might they are hitting max 3k to mages. Try to get Shield. Also, we have rebirth system and Tattoo for p.def/m.def/hp/cp.

are you kidding me rebirth sistem omg this sh1t need vote srv dont have vote sistem also tatoo for vote srv dont have vote sistem solv this ok?

are you kidding me rebirth sistem omg this sh1t need vote srv dont have vote sistem also tatoo for vote srv dont have vote sistem solv this ok?

We Know Hopzone/Topzone havent Aproved This Server Yet But Server Staff All Day Online And Admin Rewards All Online Players Whole Day. Please Dont Inform Wrong Things To MXC Members.

no server hav vote sistem,wi no hav vote sistem wi

I don't think I could do anything more for you. Sorry.

after that info about augments, i decided that me and my friends should give a 2nd chance to the server.. but guess what,

if u are not archer or mage, is pointless to play here.. the ballance is so bad. i made 1 dagger,  i tested it and guess what..

from front, 1/10 deadly blows succeded. from behind, i was a little more lucky, and i had 2/10 succeded.. not to mention

about backstab, is like 2/10 or 3/10 if u are lucky... i did those geared properly, with dagger buffs and +5 dex dyes...

Nothing else to say, mage or archer server.. and i can proove it anytime! thanx..

after that info about augments, i decided that me and my friends should give a 2nd chance to the server.. but guess what,

if u are not archer or mage, is pointless to play here.. the ballance is so bad. i made 1 dagger,  i tested it and guess what..

from front, 1/10 deadly blows succeded. from behind, i was a little more lucky, and i had 2/10 succeded.. not to mention

about backstab, is like 2/10 or 3/10 if u are lucky... i did those geared properly, with dagger buffs and +5 dex dyes...

Nothing else to say, mage or archer server.. and i can proove it anytime! thanx..

It depends your skill. I tested dagger, it is well balanced. Backstab not working on enemys front, you must move to his back %100 successfuly. About deadly blow if i wasnt lucky, 8/10, anyway, I'll check deadly blow and if it need to fix, I'll do it.

lol, of course backstab is only from back, i didnt learned the game yesterday... well those kind of comments like u

did now, every gm/admin would had.. u just defend your server, but istead of staying here and writing this stuff, u

better test it and see it by yourself .. with lies and "very good ballance" u don't resolve noting, and sooner or later

ur server will fail cuz u can't redeem that this server needs a lot of ballance fixes.. end of story, i don't care if u fix it

or not as long as im not playing there anymore... all the best wishes.

afk server, from 178 ppl on, there were 2 ppl in pvp zone... ppl are in giran, if u have 10 boxes, u get vote reward on all, because vote reward is manual.. so that;'s the reason of high online, but make the number to /3 or /4 and see the reall players which are afk too....

In All Interlude Servers Daggers Are OP. 1 Backstap 3k. But Here It Is Balanced For Better Gameplay. I Understand You But Its Realy Absurd To Have All Time Lethals.

seems good server, only probl is Vote Reward :D

Hopzone/Topzone Havent Aproved This Server Yet, What can They Do??

afk server, from 178 ppl on, there were 2 ppl in pvp zone... ppl are in giran, if u have 10 boxes, u get vote reward on all, because vote reward is manual.. so that;'s the reason of high online, but make the number to /3 or /4 and see the reall players which are afk too....

.... They Cant Hack Hopzone And Aprove Their Server Right? Also There Are Boxes In All Servers. And Above All Maybe Farming?Enchanting?Fun? All Players Must Go Pvp? What A Childish Comment.

Whats the point to make 10 dual boxes if you cant trade Vote reward? :D

i wanna know too, but for some to have vote coins is something cool :D

and for this person, bilekburak, i never intended a comment to u, dunno why u come and troll my comments, which are 100% and not absurd like yours, u must be one of those 12312312 gms  of the server or an a$$l1ck3r, that's what i see after i read all of your posts.. anyway, this server is just a joke, download a pack, unpack and host it and voila, l2 project x.. ballance is a foreign word here, unless the server was made just for necros + hawkeye's .. good luck kids..