L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

Em 11/08/2018 às 20:56, Mobius disse:

Um passo necessário após o Java 9.

Como você disse, o Java 11 ainda não foi lançado.

E 10 ainda não é 10.0.2 ...

Eu chamaria isso cedo pra caralho. : D

Qual sistema usar no caso do servidor zaken 2.0? todo o sistema que eu uso está dando cheque cheio !!

http://prntscr.com/l3b1px

Edited by joseinacio

• 3 weeks later...

For the people asking where to download the free compiled versions.
Go to my forum an click the Download FREE! link on top left of the screen,
or just use this link http://l2jmobius.com/get/

• 4 weeks later...

Since January 1st 2019 we stopped accepting any new private members.
The project is still active, but private members are not be able to buy their way in.

Private access can be granted to active members that can help with the development.
Members that actively share their work in the shares section and know what they are doing.
Do not contact private members asking for access. If you worth it, we will contact you.

Free versions will continue to have casual updates.

Edited by Mobius
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

9 months since we forked Mobius to replace L2JUnity. Still going strong with all the leeched updates, so thanks for that. Made 3 commits ourselves in 9 months, using l2scripts

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sdw said:

9 months since we forked Mobius to replace L2JUnity. Still going strong with all the leeched updates, so thanks for that. Made 3 commits ourselves in 9 months, using l2scripts

Nice job, you're nailing it.

20 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Thanks, I felt like I should share it.

Trust me, a client of mine paid for mobius sources. In total advertise e.t.c 700-800 euro. 2 days later he closed server nothing worked. Like literally nothing. He gave me source, he said it was the biggest waste of his life and quit. Even L2J gracia had bugs like this fixed.

Kara you are a dummy and do not comprehend what you say, or how things work on L2j.

If anything does not work properly, is because it is inherited like that from a parent project.

What I do with my project, other than emulating retail content, is fixing those inherited issues

with the help of people that actually report them before running a server in blind.

How do you call a guy that...

rushed launching a server the moment he got his hands on my files,

by spending, doubtfuly, 800 euros on advertising,

using the latest client branch,

with at least 3 major bug reports for that branch on the forum,

without being familiar on how the project works,

without any coding knowledge whatsoever,

without testing,

ignoring a sticky private forum post which warns not to use that branch,

and ignoring personal warnings that it is not ready and needs work to be done?

...I would call him at least careless.

Sdw you additionally make me wonder how many people closed their servers for using, well... any project.

I should not complain tho. Thank you for that.

As for any hate post, my answer remains the same.

Sour grapes.

Thank you for bumping my post.

As much as your hate army wants to discriminate my project, noone is that blind.

I dare anyone using L2jServer or L2jUnity and reply how much better their projects are on any matter.

Hint. Over 4700 revisions. On all major bug reports the related code had author an L2jUnity member.

You better start using retail videos as a reference, instead of misinterpreting what OFF files actually do.

As for the people that actually care to learn the latest project news visit my forum.

Download the latest compiled version and have fun.

Edited by Mobius
How about making your forum template match your editor?

6 hours ago, Mobius said:

(...)

As much as your hate army wants to discriminate my project, noone is that blind.

I dare anyone using L2jServer or L2jUnity and reply how much better their projects are on any matter.

Hint. Over 4700 revisions. On all major bug reports the related code had author an L2jUnity member.

I can answer your question in a more clear way to open everyones eyes and yours since I have used your Project back in 2015 and left to L2JUnity in 2016.

The reasons were simple:

• Work on a Project where the "real" team behind all L2J source code foundation were.
  • Where the current version of the game was the one I was working at.
  • Your project had countless bugs and because (as you said) It's using L2JUnity's code on some parts (or even most of it as your project's base).

That's why you have these bugs (what the actual fuck would you expect? Off course you would have them) not to mention you might have some new ones based on your patches as some people already told me about it.

Anyway, My project is way better than yours and it's private so nobody leachs it (and it's L2JUnity) - which answers your question on who dares to say it (I have basically answered your questions directly why you are not the best project).

And No! I do not have your current latest version but i have the latest leeched one so I could enumerate you a few points where you fail hard thinking you have everything figure out and how it should be retail but isn't...

6 hours ago, Mobius said:

You better start using retail videos as a reference, instead of misinterpreting what OFF files actually do.

With that mindset... Well... You are fucked then mate. You are the one who is not using BOTH of retail videos as a reference and understanding what OFF files actually do and HOW they match these videos.