Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Project L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Point was making a single salary for UnAfraid until he found a job. Mission accomplished ! At least get this part straight. L2 cost me money my entire life, never made a dime, never will.

This is how people act when they are jealous , nothing is more predict than attack others homes instead worries about them selfs.  Mobius was the only developer I know brought a very good developer from l2jserver and free for everyone after the l2j has fall apart no others has this courage bring their work for free because all exists is plenty of interests of they own server and selling files.  I'm never doubt l2junity is good but inside is full of opportunists and same was in l2jServer. Is

We have HighFive, Ertheia, Underground. Working on Helios and after we are done with Faction quests we will move to Grand Crusade. Also a Classic 2.0 branch is made, but we lack 3rd class quests, due to not having a high level character on official.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I would recomment to download the full client from our development forum.

It is latest Ertheia client, system included. Might take you some time to download, but totaly worths it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Need people to test the new GoD skills.

Made a post at http://l2jmobius.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=736 will all skills that need to be tested.

Ideally need people to help with the development of new GoD skills.