L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

1 minute ago, Gladicek said:

WTF? Are you retard? You can't even read text holy shit. Seriously, look for some help LOL.

Let's see how many retards are here. Many always know you are one. Always a better judgement comes from outside. 

My god, how much spam in Enghuyish. Everyday is full of joy since I quit serverpack development in favor of tool development.

Here's my contribution in Enjluich:

TiPistu: all admin fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk gm di merdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VEM BANDIDINHO DISGRACADO VEM CHUPRA MINHA PICA DISGRACDO FILHADPAUTA ESQUECI Q VC GOSTA DE SENTAR NA VARETA DO GM SEU MERDA SEU CUSAO FILHADAPUTA BANDIDO DISGRACADO

DISGRACED FMOTHER FWCKING SONAOFB1TCHE TEAM OF THIEFS DISGRACED RIGHT MOBIUS WANNA SWCKY MY BALLS N OW? I KNOW ITS HARD TO BE A THIEF AND SOMEONE LIKE ME TELL U THE TRUTH MOTHERFWCKER SONAOFB1TCHE GM/MOBIUS/PAR FOR ME PARAENSE&MOBIU&GM ARE KIND OF PERSON SHOULD BE DEAD SHOULDBE ASSASSINED DISGRACEDTHIEFS MODAFWCKER

Edited by *real*savormix

3 minutes ago, lord_rex said:

Savor... these are all the intellectual properties of NeltiOff. These vulgar sentences aren't your contributions!

I lost track how long s/he/it is on this quest to spam this stuff. It's a Retard's Creed, if we were to believe their own words.

Naia, [29.03.18 18:09]
chaoticSouL: One re tard at a time please. There is food for all.

Naia, [29.03.18 18:09]
Moorgos:     w t f this emo nolifer?

Naia, [29.03.18 18:10]
Oreol: K95 heal/iss

TerkaCZ: istina lf tank

GoldenShowers: assasins creed?

chaoticSouL: Re tards creed

Naia, [29.03.18 18:11]
ResistanT:  WTS Talisman - Anakim[?]

[In reply to Naia]
Talisman - Anakim

When equipped, P. Def. + 971, HP Recovery by 6, Dark Resistance and Holy Resistance by 10, and Damage Reflect Resistance by 6. No effect if equipped with Talisman - Seven Signs. Equipping two talismans will give the effect of one.

mementos: WTB DEX5CHA4X5/WTS STR5+CHA4X5

Naia, [29.03.18 18:12]
aTWorking: I AM A RE TARD BUT HONEST. I DONT LIKE THIEFS PERSON I PREFER THEN DEAD IN REAL LIFE DISRAEDS MOTHERFWCK

ResistanT:  wts  Noble Upgrade Stone[?]

[In reply to Naia]
Noble Upgrade Stone (5)

Ingredient needed to upgrade Circlets of Authority/Foresight/Grace into Noble Circlets. Talk to Head Blacksmith Ferris of Aden to upgrade +5 Circlets into Noble Circlets.

chaoticSouL: after "I AM RE TARD.." i stopped reading the rest, the start says it all

Edited by *real*savormix

Point was making a single salary for UnAfraid until he found a job. Mission accomplished ! At least get this part straight. L2 cost me money my entire life, never made a dime, never will.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Point was making a single salary for UnAfraid until he found a job. Mission accomplished ! At least get this part straight. L2 cost me money my entire life, never made a dime, never will.

That's the spirit. Helping others when needed.

You try to bring real life situations to this talk? Really?

In real life, up close, we would have another type of conversation.

And your reactions would be totally different. You do not even know why my project exists.

You are so righteous, you helped a person you are close with...

A tear fell from my eye... really. How noble and selfless of you to mention it, one more time.

Either no man has ever helped a friend in need, or that is so mind blowing for persons like you that needs to be mentioned repeatedly.

Stayway has helped my ass in real life numerous times. Do you see him mention anything?

Do you even know what nationality that man, that could be father to most of you, is?

Lets hide behind a keyboard and blame his English.

How about kiddos must learn to shut their mouths and respect people that are almost three times their age.

Since you admitted numerous times you access my private files, there is nothing more for you to blame here.

Take your psychological issues and leave my post. If your father chained you by the leg and beaten you up, it's not our problem.

Edited by Mobius

3 hours ago, Mobius said:

And your reactions would be totally different. You do not even know why my project exists.

A tear fell from my eye... really. How noble and selfless of you to mention it, one more time.

Either no man has ever helped a friend in need, or that is so mind blowing for persons like you that needs to be mentioned repeatedly.

Stayway has helped my ass in real life numerous times. Do you see him mention anything?

Do you even know what nationality that man, that could be father to most of you, is?

How about kiddos must learn to shut their mouths and respect people that are almost three times their age.

Since you admitted numerous times you access my private files, there is nothing more for you to blame here.

Take your psychological issues and leave my post. If your father chained you by the leg and beaten you up, it's not our problem.

13 hours ago, stayway said:

Now is my English can't see what it is proven. 20 Euros for non premium or what is it a Month for each user for Help Unfraid with Gitub ???? This is so FAKE and this post not prove anything. 

Sorry, but respect for MxC trash which is trying to say bullshit... hmmm... no thanks. We told him several times this already. And he still continues. 

And age makes no difference when you are trying to say shits. Learn this basic rule.

9 hours ago, Mobius said:

5 hours ago, Gladicek said:

Sorry, but respect for MxC trash which is trying to say bullshit... hmmm... no thanks. We told him several times this already. And he still continues. 

And age makes no difference when you are trying to say shits. Learn this basic rule.

You are not able to answer it. So you quote tons of shits. Here we go.

Btw, you forgot to quote informations about leaching other projects. That would be as main point for your customers :)

hi, and thanks mobius for the project im making a server with your helios files, i dont know so much but i want to know how to fix the tyrr duelist skill faceoff when the skill is active another char can do dmg to him help pls thanks

35 minutes ago, kiwimen1 said:

hi, and thanks mobius for the project im making a server with your helios files, i dont know so much but i want to know how to fix the tyrr duelist skill faceoff when the skill is active another char can do dmg to him help pls thanks

Make a topic in our community and we will try help you out.

Mobius Forum