L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

woww great projetc. nice !!!

there is a guide how make it server online?

sorry for my  noob ask.

The requirements are the same for a L2j Server: Java 7, mysql, eclipse... open build.xml with Eclipse and wait until it build .zip file with the folders,then unzip and  just change settings in config files...

If you use a 32-bit server just remove the "-server" string from both .bat files

i am using window7 32 bit. what mean?  If you use a 32-bit server just remove the "-server" string from both .bat files

can u explain it please ? i am very noob but I have really wanted to run it.

After you built Lineage2God.zip you'll see in loginserver and gameserver folders, 2 .bat files, if you open them you will see a string like this

java -version:1.7 -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -server -Xmx2G -Xnoclassgc -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -cp config/xml;../libs/*; lineage2.gameserver.GameServer

If you use 32-bit windows you MUST remove -server from the .bat file or JVM 7 will not start and cause problems

In StartGameServer.bat you can also lower the requirement RAM to 1GB, just edit this line -Xmx2G and replace with -Xmx1G

is it clear now?

Vegax987 thx men realy so thx.

1 ask please, if i installed rev 92 and i logined in it, i got items and lvl 30 :D, then how do i make for no loss items when i install rev 132 ?

lol, items are stored in mysql database, you don't lose them