Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

new updates :)  https://l2jhellas.com/ Revision 556: Fix: -player karma lost thanks xfranky for report. -player curson bug, thanks raxzerax for report. -admin respawn-delete npc properly delete npcs from database thanks xfranky for report. -on raidboss death player points are properly update. -castle-clanhall wrong message. thanks xfranky for report. -player sendRelationChanged added a check to avoid invisible exploit. -player can properly Equip-uneuip weapons when finish c

Don't need to. It's just facts. Libraries can have performance improvements by definition. I'm not saying this specific one has them, but it's undeniable they it can have them. It also means that performance can actually be worse after an update for various reasons, even though this is unusual.

i believe that this project should be here too https://maxcheaters.com/forum/221-private-projects-l2j/  

Thanks for your reply I really liked your Project'm sharing it with some of my forum here in Brazil, I appreciate your response we are happy !! 
and testing whether the design bugs too!

Glad you like it, btw google translate sucks :D

• 2 weeks later...

When i pressed f for full instalation at Database Installer , it closed without fill tables at navicat...Please help

fixed

When is the new revision?   O0

https://www.assembla.com/code/l2hellas/subversion/commits

check for your self.

alright...Credits goes to acis , happy now?

This sounded like you wanted to be seen as maker of those codes and felt resentful that somebody spotted that :P

This sounded like you wanted to be seen as maker of those codes and felt resentful that somebody spotted that :P

Well, those quests have been written by 10+ ppl, tested, fixed and code organized by me. There are hundreds of hours thrown on those quests, so yup, it deserves credits for the hard work.

yeah that tottaly was my plan cause clearly i said that WE wrote the quests ... And it was flawless..but then...i remembered we are open source and everyone can see our timeline....

i am busted....

dude seriously.....?!?!?!

yeah that tottaly was my plan cause clearly i said that WE wrote the quests ... And it was flawless..but then...i remembered we are open source and everyone can see our timeline....

i am busted....

dude seriously.....?!?!?!

It's not that i was accusing you of something, i just found your previous post funny and wrote comment why it looked funny to me. I thought it was obvious that what i wrote is exaggeration and that i didn't write it because i thought it was the truth. I ment no harm, have fun working on your project :)

It's not that i was accusing you of something, i just found your previous post funny and wrote comment why it looked funny to me. I thought it was obvious that what i wrote is exaggeration and that i didn't write it because i thought it was the truth. I ment no harm, have fun working on your project :)

no hard feelings either :)

• 2 weeks later...