Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Code Rank Pvp System 3.8.9 [Il - H5]

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, today I want present to you: Rank PvP System   COMPATIBILITY L2J-Server DESCRIPTION 1. PvP System: Added new method for PvP counting. It's secured by time limiter, and basic protections like same IP, clan etc. If time protecion is working then legall kills not rising. If killer kill victim and time is OK, so then I call it "Legal Kill", if killer kill victim again, PvP counter rise but not Legal Kill (Time Protection sorks). All informations are stored in DB. This "Time Protection

U are AMEZING thanks a lot really :)

quick fix for clan checkers:   Download

where are the changes of version 2.8(beta) and where is the latest changes of version 2.9? make it easyer to read

thnx very good share

EDIT:

ps copy the info from zip here is much more better now i found it...

ps 2 i like the code style in htmls you have it ;)

edit2:

dunno if you also take this message

when the manager show and i press details in "other" items i get in the end

item(+1)

item..

item..

null(+0) <-this :)

I have a problem, everything works fine but I have this error in gameserver.

95428974.jpg

oct 15, 2012 7:20:28 PM com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character$HitTask run
SEVERE: Failed executing HitTask.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.custom.CustomPvpSystemDeathMgr.<init>(CustomPvpSystemDeathMgr.java:64)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.doDie(L2PcInstance.java:5565)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.status.PcStatus.reduceHp(PcStatus.java:307)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.reduceCurrentHp(L2PcInstance.java:11453)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character.reduceCurrentHp(L2Character.java:7384)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character.onHitTimer(L2Character.java:5538)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character$HitTask.run(L2Character.java:2956)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.ThreadPoolManager$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadPoolManager.java:86)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)