Good and stable server, rich in features and long development curve. It is suitable for small and peaceful clan to have some fun.

However, I highly doubt if the real online number would be over 100.

Besides, there is zero pvp end game outside events. Everything is instanced. Farm zone is almost empty because farming is very low rewarding compared to instance or event. Siege and TW are just fame festival for all. Think twice before joining if you are pvp-holic.

1 tip : The voting system can easily be cheated, just pick a random proxy tool and go. It would help a lot to shorten the farming.

Edited by Guest

Good and stable server, rich in features and long development curve. It is suitable for small and peaceful clan to have some fun.

However, I highly doubt if the real online number would be over 100.

Besides, there is zero pvp end game outside events. Everything is instanced. Farm zone is almost empty because farming is very low rewarding compared to instance or event. Siege and TW are just fame festival for all. Think twice before joining if you are pvp-holic.

1 tip : The voting system can easily be cheated, just pick a random proxy tool and go. It would help a lot to shorten the farming.

Thanks for the kind words, well sort of haha

There is much more the 100 players online, its easy to see that, amybe you are logging in during a time zone where there are not as many online? but even at night we at our lowest times we have more then that.

There is nice amoutn of pvp, not counting events, there is even pvp announcements when pvp is going on, anyone can log in and watch for it (pvp announcements do not trigger from events)

I feel you have judged the server very quickly, but oh well :P Your views are extremely biased and don't represent whats really going on, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Also, i have not encontered a server in which their vote system could not be cheated in some sort of way, its one of those things you are damned if you do, and damne dif you don't. If you don't have a vote system, you have no votes, and if you do, people will cheat it, but thats why a lot of our vote rewards are untradable, and you can only redeem so many votes per day per character so you can only benefit so much from cheating.

Please note, we are not a new server, we have been open for over 6 years, no wipes, no closing, we are nto new to this, we are highly stable, and if what you rsaying was tue (100 players) it would pretty much impossible for us to still be around, it would not be able to pay the bills. So again, not sure if you logged in right after a restart, or when people are sleeping or what :P

Here is what you should know about making a character on our server.

1.) As you level up you will be given rewards/items to help you. Such as Adena to be able to afford each and every armor set. Also you will get pop up windows giving tips about the server/information and also direct ports to where you should be leveling at.

2.) At some point, as long as you are online long enough, a GM will personally welcome you, and greet you and ask if you have any questions and give additional information about our new player benefits.

3.) You can use your newbie scrolls (you start with 1000) to get a free S84 armor set at the GM Shop's newbie section. These sets there will say for example Oath Elegia. I want to make sure you know Oath items are actually very good. They have the same stats as normal items, and they also have special benefits. They are easier to enchant, and easier to add elementals to. You can also mix them with a normal armor set and still get the set bonus. The only down side is that they are not tradable, but its highly recommended to use them. Their enchant rates are 73% (normal is 70%) and for blesseds 78% (normal blesseds are 75%). You can get Oath Blesseds with your newbie scrolls at the newbie section of the GM Shop

4.) You can get more newbie scrolls from events, instances, and voting. All give great prizes to everyone already, but new players get additional prizes stacked on top of the normal rewards in the form of newbie scrolls to help you catch up. The more newbie scrolls you get the more you can enhance your character and your Oath items.

5.) Events are one of the best ways to get items/adena. You get prizes from events even if you lose that event. So its in your best interest to do them. They are also very fun of course, you just need level 84 first.

6.) We have special events designed for new players called "Limited" mode events. Limited mode events make it where if anyone has an item over +10, it has the same stats of +10 instead. It also blocks the use of any hero/clan skills. This makes it much more fair for new players to play. When an event is announced it will say mode "Limited" or mode "Default" events are in limited mode 50% of the time. So watch for them.

7.) We hope you get a chance to test our many features such as: Achievements, PvP Streaks, PvP Rewards, PvP Assists (Support classes get prizes and recognition in PvP too), Rebirthing, Custom Instances, Choosable Weapon Glows. .dressme, lots of configurable settings in .options. Our custom event engine, and so much more!

8.) I advise that new players sell their Giant's Codex Mastery (GCM) on the Giran market/to other players, because they are worth 2.5b+ Adena. It can help you build your character much faster by taking advantage of the high market values. Getting your skills +++ is really an end game thing, besides you will obtain plenty GC, Oath GC, and Oath GCM to sufficiently enchant your skills anyways.

9.) we offer PvP/PvP protection against newer players, we have safe zones to farm, but we also have a special buff that prevents anyone from attacking you if they are more then 1 level apart, so with this you can bring a safe zone with you everywhere if you meet the requirements. Additionally if there are circumstances where you can be PKed and its an old player vs a new player that person gets double the karma and double the PKs. You can't work off your karma here in just a few mobs, we don't work like that.

10.) Feel free to contact me at any time, type /gm in game to submit a petition, or email me at balls006@hotmail.com, or on Facebook.

Additionally new clans get free clan levels/reputation depending on how many players they bring Also we list all the clans on the server that recruit new players and who to contact to get into those clans, and what languages those clans speak.

All this information above and more is available as reference in game when you type .newbie additional questions/information can be found in .faq We also offer a gm shop service that helps players build their character, and of course GMs (and myself personally) will take time out for you and give you advice about your class, or anything you could be missing that could make you stronger.

• 1 month later...

How many people daily?

Currently during peak hours we generally get 390 to 440 online daily. Please note there are 90 to 130 shops though.

Weekends/sieges go higher though generally 500+ :)

We have over 6 years online, no wipes, we are extremely stable! Thank you for your post.

As always we are updating!

tattoo.jpg

- Equip-able Tattoos have been added to the server and more! Type .news for the details.

- Client Patch version 5.2 has been released, make sure to update your client with our auto updater, or use our new patch. A lot of this update can only be seen if you update your files.
- Tattoos have now been introduced to our server. Most people know about them, the L2 community seems quite fond of them. They are known to be very unbalanced, but our way we will try to keep it balanced. You can type the command .tattoos to see all tattoos and what they give. 27 Tattoos in total were added. All stats are subject to change. They are essentially an extra piece of equipment that gives some stats. All stats are subject change. The goal is to create more diversity/different builds/more to do.
- Tattoos are obtained at the Merchant of Mammon you need a level 18 Soul Crystal 30 PvP Coins and 2m AA to get it. We now have custom ways to level up soul crystals explained below.
- Soul Crystals can be leveled on Frozen/VoL mobs up to level 10, level 11 to 16 is done on either T rex, Nymp, FoR Mobs, or custom/epic raids, but raids are not required until later. after that Raids are required to get to 18. You can use the command .soulcrystals for help and details on the %s of each mob and how it works with more specifics. Difficulty/chances to level up crystals are subject to change.
- There will be more things to obtain with soul crystals in the future.
- New players automatically obtain a free randomized Oath Tattoo when they make a new character which is obviously non trade-able. Players that are still new to the server (made with in the last few months) can claim their Oath Tattoo now at the Achievement claim service at the GM Shop. Since new players automatically get one, this means tattoos don't really make a bigger gap between new and old players. Again these were introduced for my diversity/builds, not to make old players stronger then new ones.
- Level 18 Soul Crystals now may be exchanged at the merchant of mammon for a different color. The price for the exchange is 10 PvP Coins and 100k AA.
- The way Warp/Blink skills work has been changed. If you keep spamming these types of skills over and over again, you will eventually develop a range penalty. Please note you can still use it for a little while with out a penalty. Every second that goes by the penalty is decreased until it disappears, but each time you use a warp/blink type skill it adds to this range penalty. So not using it makes it go back to normal. Spam it over and over again it won't move you far at all. This penalty rate etc is subject to change.
- Updated .newbie > Which clans recruit new players section!
- Updated news posts on our websites main page.
- Updates news posts on our Auto Updater.
- The description of ways to get A grade weapon token was updated to reflect how you currently get it.
- When someone destroys another players kill streak, it is now announced, if it was over 3.
- Fixed an issue with our new .safety feature, depending on how you order your items when you sell them, anything before the protected item sold would disappear and stop when it reached a protected item, if your protected item was first, it would not cause a problem, regardless this issue is now fixed, thx Mali6ka for reporting.
- A Bulgarian section has been added to the forums.
- A new rule is now in place, we do not allow people to publicly talk about account buying/selling/trading in shout/hero/trade chat/all chat. As most know we do not support this, and people end up getting scammed on a daily bases, despite us telling you not to. There is no way for us to stop people from doing this realistically, but we won't allow you to publicly discuss it on our server, if you shout about it you may be chat banned with out warning.
- Big updates to GM tools, to make things more efficient, and easier on the GM side.
- Automated announcements and .info tips have been updated to include newer features such as Character Builder service.<br1>
- The command .staff was updated to include information about the GMs we box to help take care of petitions/newbie welcomes faster, such as Balls2, Balls3 Reaper92, to help avoid confusion. Also you will notice Reaper91 is now Head GM!
- Various client side updates that include: updated soul crystal descriptions that relate to tattoos and how to use them for convenience/user friendliness. Client side quest information for Enhance your Weapon quest to include text about Tattoos and custom mobs/raids and .soulcrystals command. Warp/Blink description updates so its understood how they work. Discipline Codex (for changing skill route) now clearly states that you can lose skill enchants by using it, so that there is no confusion. Boss Weapons descriptions have been updated so people know they are not designed for PvP here, Elegia Leather set bonus light up issues were fixed, some skill enchant route text by NCSoft were fixed, and more.
- If you find any bugs with the above updates, or any other bugs in general, please report them!

Edited by L2Equanimity

• 2 months later...

Srsly one of the best's server's i've ever played!!
Really cool feauters, nice custom build, nice farm system and the most important is the awesome staff that they have!!
1st time i see so frendly staff in my 8 year's on this game!!
Keep up the good work guys, i'll reccomend your server to some friends...and guys u should really give a try to this one!!

Srsly one of the best's server's i've ever played!!

Really cool feauters, nice custom build, nice farm system and the most important is the awesome staff that they have!!

1st time i see so frendly staff in my 8 year's on this game!!

Keep up the good work guys, i'll reccomend your server to some friends...and guys u should really give a try to this one!!

Thank you for your post!

We really appreciate it, and we hope to see you and your friends in game :)

• 2 months later...

i recomend l2 Equanimity i dont play in this server! i joined before 2 years with my clan but comon which clan or player will stay on 6 Years online server sometimes the Wipe is a good choice! every1 know's that your server is stable i told you the same thing before 2 Years balls i know you dont want to wipe your server but a new start will be good even for ur old players!

PS:great work. Great Developer! AWESOME SKILLS

Here are some of our more recent updates: :)

zombies.jpg

- Zombie Invasions and Halloween Cloaks are back!

- Fixed an issue with Tattoos being unequipped while leveling and in other odd times.
- We are currently having a BANNER CONTEST winners get donation credit/Halloween Cloak/Early Access to S Grade Weapon token and more! Type .contest or check the forums for details.
- Our main NPCs have been converted to our Halloween theme!
- Zombie invasion is back! GMs will be running this event all month, its the only way to get the Halloween cloak! There should be around 1 cloak drop per event. Remember zombies can infect players to make them zombies as well, once a player is a zombie they can then make other players zombies too by spreading their disease, have fun! Please note zombie invasion numbers has been increased!
- Removed Giran Luxury shop from selling soul crystals for super cheap, we want you guys to actually level them to 10 in custom zones (its not hard don't worry)
- .tattoos and .soulcrystals now works, originally just .soulcrystal and .tattoo worked which was confusing cause some items etc reference it.
- Updated Baium for Dummies NPC, it lets people know the time it takes for Baium to go back to sleep after not being hit is 10 minutes here. Note this is not new, its been like this for over a year, we just want the information to be easier to find.
- Fixed a typo .in .tattoos, Tattoo of Penetration gives 2% Crit power, not crit rate, thanks for the report!
- Various Donation updates.
- Updated .faq and added sections for PvP assists, Soul Crystals, and Tattoos.
- Various GM tool updates, to make things easier/more efficient/take less time for GMs.

As always, updating :)

dressmeweps.jpg

- New Patch, dressme updates and more!

- Patch Version 5.3 has been released, so run our updater or download our new patch!
- .info > Farming Area Info was updated it was extremely out dated, updated all sections and a FoW section was added to, thanks Reaper91.
- S Grade Weapon token has been added to the server and a new section to .dressme for weapons for S grade weapons, but for the time being is only available for Banner Contest Winners. We will add another way later.
- Fixed several tattoos skill icons not showing up in players passive skills, or displaying the wrong skill descriptions (need the patch to correct this)
- Updated .dressme for weapons, a "Special" section has been added, it contains boss weapons and Pear of Anguish. Please note that Boss weapons are only donatable for, but don't worry they do not have better stats then top weapons, many of their abilities have been nerfed and/or don't work at all. They are simply skins, and won't effect game play. Pear of Anguish is at the PvP section of the GM shop for 75 PvP Coins.
- Added Information Pedestals to Gludin, for some reason there weren't any there, or we accidentally deleted them sometime in the past.
- Updated the text page about unlocking Assassin Suit.
- Tried to fix the issue with summons/pets not following after killing mobs randomly sometimes, let me know if the change has helped or if its fixed it, or made it worse.
- GM tool updates.

First and foremost wipes are generally used to exploit users and draw in players. Wipes are great for servers that are unbalanced and not properly designed, thus needed th restart for everyone to be even again. Due to low quality servers using this tactic over and over again, most people are brainwashed into thinking wipes are good. However, wipes for the most part are bad, and you are getting screwed over.

Hmm, we are definitely not empty, nor do we need a new start/fresh start, we are more successful in our 6th year online, then any other year, and we continue to do better each and every time, thus proving we don't need it. Also you should consider the following:

During peak hours we generally have 450+ online, on weekends more like 550+, take note there is like 100 to 150 shops though.

However, generally speaking our online counts should not be compared to other servers directly. 99% of servers have fake online counts/use immoral tactics to boost their online count such as the following:

1: Fake online counts in general, just the owners putting fake values into their online counts

2: Allowing botting/or not caring enough about it, also boosts online counts, making it where the server looks like it has more players

3: Actually coding fake players for the server, they look like normal players, but generally stay in town and move around time to time.

4: Other servers often reward their players for advertising on other servers forums and social media pages. Which is highly immoral. They call it an advertising contest.

5: Other servers hire/create bots to go into other servers and spam advertisements (via in game mail) so they don't get caught as quick, as normal shouts etc.

6: A lot of servers set up their website to force you to automatically like their Facebook page with out your knowledge, thus exploiting their traffic for thousands of dollars worth of free advertising.

7: Wiping/Closing/Renaming: As most people know, a lot of servers wipe/have seasons to encourage people to come back to "re-balance" the server. If a server really needs this to make it more playable, its not a well designed server. Wipes are a way to compensate for design flaws. People are also brainwashed into think wipes are good, cause they generally play bad servers to begin with. Servers should be designed for the long term like ours, that's why we are still around after 6+ years. Wipes are another way to spur donations as well, also closing/renaming is common among the private server community, which is of course is a scam as well. So you will replay/reinvest in a server you already played that will disappoint you again.

8: DDoS attacking the competition: Some servers are well known for DDoS attacking other servers especially on opening days, or siege day to make them lose players. Especially servers that share the same demographic as their own.

We don't use any of these cheats/exploits/immoral tactics. And most servers are really not as big as they claim to be due to the use of one or more of these. So try to take this into consideration before choosing a server you a play.

Edited by L2Equanimity