New Outcome #13

That is definitely one of your better ones, mate.

I have nothing to really criticize.

I would have left that "Observer Maxcheaters.coM" text out completely though. Or at least changed the font and made it smaller maybe.

That is definitely one of your better ones, mate.

I would have left that "Observer Maxcheaters.coM" text out completely though.

I can't give a proper cnc on this one though because im not familiar with any of these sig styles u make, kinda simple/messed up so dunno.

I can't give a proper cnc on this one though because im not familiar with any of these sig styles u make, kinda simple/messed up so dunno.

So you don't support people making something different? You want everyone to have the same boring style?

So you don't support people making something different? You want everyone to have the same boring style?

I was never against the people who try to create new style or anything. To me it looks kinda simple/messed up effects others like it, others dont.

It's almost the same as other styles that are oversharpened but ppl still like them while others dont, it's my opinion afterall.

To sum it up like i said b4 i cant give a proper cnc bcz im not into these sig styles BUT i look forward seeing new ones.

I was never against the people who try to create new style or anything. To me it looks kinda simple/messed up effects others like it, others dont.

It's almost the same as other styles that are oversharpened but ppl still like them while others dont, it's my opinion afterall.

To sum it up like i said b4 i cant give a proper cnc bcz im not into these sig styles BUT i look forward seeing new ones.

That makes more sense

Really good work there mate.I's an almost perfect sig.

Wanna see more of this style ;))

cheers

I will show in feature more and more. Thanks.