xDrac Gift

Vision

woah i've been totally ignored :))

Mate, learn something..

No offense, but don't spam in topic if you want something. Just make a request in request zone or send me a pm. That's why I ignored you.

If xDrac like it, I haven't reasons to tell bad words, but I really don't like your sig. You're stay at this same stage, I mean you aren't better than weeks ago.

Observer has done nice works. He isnt rly the same as  weeks ago. he has done excellent sigs and he has his own style. Also i like the sig.KIU Observer.

Well, all those (partially low opacity) particles kind of distort the image. In my opinion that red glow that comes off of the lightning sources doesn't fit well with the overall blue (ish) color of the background. And try to avoid using and real effects on the renders face (hair etc included). I think that is why it looks "low quality" even though it probably isn't. :)

If xDrac like it, I haven't reasons to tell bad words, but I really don't like your sig. You're stay at this same stage, I mean you aren't better than weeks ago.

Mate, you say the same and the same. You use the same effects bla bla bla. Do you have any  other comment to add? No.

drac, why you dont like the glow its nice.    8)

• 2 weeks later...