SMUDGE

Vision

I used Sharpen, and Sharpen Edges is it that too much?

If you use sharpen many times the image will start looking like boxes (idk how to say dat ;d), I think that's what xDrac wanted to say when he said that it looks pixelish

nc colors..but bg has something that make me feel sad....you can make much better outcomes

It's called smudge.  8)

I just tried something different from one tutorial.

PS: First post Updated.

Damian is right, if you did sharpen it, you sharpened it too much indeed. And this why it looks pixelish. (ie. you see the pixels or "boxes" how Damian called them).

And that's not good. At first I thought that maybe this is a result of you uploading it somewhere - but you clearly sharpened it too much then. You got to be careful with that, it's easy to overuse it. xD

The text itself is good but I just can't bring myself to like that sort of violet color glow on it. You should of changed the color to something else and lowered the opacity some. Because I don't feel like the violet color fits to the rest of your signature.

I agree with what xDrac said. Btw, check tutorials about text styles and which place u can add ur text.

A simple way about the text position is with the rule of thirds.

Rule of thirds consists to divide the signature into 9 equal parts, by that you create 4 intersection points which are called power points.Those 4 power points(the black dots i created below) are actually the places that draws ur attention at the beginning.

I'll apply the rule of thirds on the sig you made, and you choose which place is the best for the text to fit in.

Wkgkg.png

KIU.

Damian is right, if you did sharpen it, you sharpened it too much indeed. And this why it looks pixelish. (ie. you see the pixels or "boxes" how Damian called them).

And that's not good. At first I thought that maybe this is a result of you uploading it somewhere - but you clearly sharpened it too much then. You got to be careful with that, it's easy to overuse it. xD

The text itself is good but I just can't bring myself to like that sort of violet color glow on it. You should of changed the color to something else and lowered the opacity some. Because I don't feel like the violet color fits to the rest of your signature.

About Violet I just chosen because I wanted to show something different.

Voqus I think the best is the point down on the right which I already filled right?