[Share]Olympiad Buffs

@Lekino

Dunno... but if it's not possible... just duplicate the info and let ppl know what is it... before posting... not?

/offtopic

I'm the only that can't modify/quote messages today? Or something is wrong? t.t...

@Lekino

Dunno... but if it's not possible... just duplicate the info and let ppl know what is it... before posting... not?

/offtopic

I'm the only that can't modify/quote messages today? Or something is wrong? t.t...

@Lekino

/offtopic

It is the only way.

//offtopic

contact to maxtor i had that problem too

@Lekino

/offtopic

It is the only way.

//offtopic

contact to maxtor i had that problem too

cool dude. I like it . thx

Check your signature please :

1st i m From Greece

2nd All server from Greece are Corrupted ?? And thats why our politics ara corrupt to?

You can say your opinion but jelus will be always jelus , you cannot say if some1 from one country are idiot they are all idiots. Then if you see some1 from your country and you look this one he is idiot then you are idiot.

I dont care if my english sucks but your mind sucks more :) Thing before write.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

chronicle?

doesn't really matter

Nice share... but ... oly should stay retail...cuz this is the only 1 thing left untouched

Disagree oly is kind of boring right now but yes anything that will cause unbalance in olympiad should stay untouched!