interlude Lineage ][WarPath New Features Comming!!!

Lineage II WarPath

I've been playing this server from the very best beginning and i have to say that this server is very good. Somewhere in the middle i think some people were donating and the balance was gone and then came the coruption... Now after the wipe things became clearer and you can enjoy a very nice server with nice balance. Hope to get more people for more fun. For sure, i will give a second chance to the server. So, cya in game.

KeepDaFaith

Saddly the 200 you see are fake..Basically not fake..I mean that actually the 20 or 30 of them max are on the farm zones and at the mass PVP zone and 20 more in giran..the other are just sitting on it (giran) to collect votes to buy rb jews and LS..thats the sad truth of every pvp srv..Smth more..Admin u must fix the skill enchantement..The npc has its script lost lol'd so hard when i saw it..fix it fast.

P.S Mages have very high c.speed with Malaria and can easily win an archer on 1v1..They need to be nerfed..Im not crying..IL is an archer client.If those wannabe mages wanna play they should go to freya or so..IL is just f1,f2,f1...

Saddly the 200 you see are fake..Basically not fake..I mean that actually the 20 or 30 of them max are on the farm zones and at the mass PVP zone and 20 more in giran..the other are just sitting on it (giran) to collect votes to buy rb jews and LS..thats the sad truth of every pvp srv..Smth more..Admin u must fix the skill enchantement..The npc has its script lost lol'd so hard when i saw it..fix it fast.

P.S Mages have very high c.speed with Malaria and can easily win an archer on 1v1..They need to be nerfed..Im not crying..IL is an archer client.If those wannabe mages wanna play they should go to freya or so..IL is just f1,f2,f1...

Bro 200 people night time at 8 oclock was 200 all online and playing. By the way we are making some fixes with classes and some other things. be patient please today will be fixed. :)

Regard Lineage ][ WarPath Tema.

The pack that l2warpath use has a config that add fake online,for example if there is 100 online and u add 50 when you will press .online it will show you 150.

We are not using any fake online users are all players that probably playing or staying afk.

Today Major updates comming!

Thank you!