Facebook DISLIKE button.

Dev

Should there exist a dislike property on facebook same as "like" ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should there exist a dislike property on facebook same as "like" ?

• Agree.
    • Disagree.

Obviously it should be, but what is the point of this topic? I mean nobody is gone to see that, regarding the facebook development staff. Plus such a button would bring tons of drama into facebook, many haters, girls insulting each other, would be epic!

Obviously it should be, but what is the point of this topic? I mean nobody is gone to see that, regarding the facebook development staff. Plus such a button would bring tons of drama into facebook, many haters, girls insulting each other, would be epic!

will be very funny to read what haters say's when they take dislike :D :D :D

Im agree with you but atm it's annoying the way it is. What like means there should be and negative opinion. For instance 5 people press like on a photo their friend is captured. So let's say that I don't like this photo and I press dislike then the likes should be reduced to 4. This would bring some balance imo and it's more democratic.

It should be one, but it wont, because they want facebook to have a 'friendly' enviroment for users. If they add one, you will see dislikes everywhere by trolls or haters.

That's cool.

Why you care about likes anyway (I saw someone saying something about balance between likes & dislikes) so...

I care about likes not so much for the single user's ones but famous' people like Justin Bieber, the other guy well said.